What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

Anyone know how to lower LFT? LDL cholesterol?
You can either do it through medication your doctor will prescribe or you can eat foods that will lower your cholesterol. If it's the latter, do a search it's easy to find that info DB. Rolled oats, garlic, nuts and avocado are some. The only time my doctor suggest I need to lower mine I did it through food rather than medication.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
You must’ve been out under the skyway fishing for snook when they had the math class. Your tent using your measurements is 50 ft.² and 350 cubic feet an overall volume… I have an in-line fan that has been on for 12 years nonstop. It’s in my attic and it pulls the smoke out of my back porch smoking room.
Should have said cubic feet you are correct.
Finally got interweb back Joemike cut the fiberoptic main again.......no one in town could use use cards and cell phones were down as well.
😆
Second time he has done that now.
IMG_20240905_194507_6.jpg

Stunning day here today if a little warm.
IMG_20240905_194519_5.jpg
Filling out and becoming..........fuckin legend.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
The wife caught some kind of bug now I think l have a taste of it.
Shivers
Sweats
0 appetite
Headaches
Body aches
So on top of this I fell yesterday on my ass, hard fall.
Ive been in bed all day, Tag didn't leave my side all day and still by me.
Asshole feels bruised
Everything from my ass to top of my head is out, shoulders and knees are painful, headaches.
I'm not sure what's the bug or the fall but I fuckin hurt
Damnit I hope you are gonna be ok!

cola

Nothing that I post is.

HEY, Where is Gray Wolf today? Miss the friendly and brotherly manner.
Certainly hope he did not feel he was getting run off of here by anyone.

Important to remember that there are no self anointed or self appointed Kings or Queens here.
We are all very equal. With no diplomatic officials or squadron leaders here to regulate anyone.

1725594172224.png
1725594224722.png
1725606716420.png

Last edited:

Africanna

HEY, Where is Gray Wolf today? Miss the friendly and brotherly manner.
Certainly hope he did feel like he was getting run off of here by anyone.

Important to remember that there are no self anointed or self appointed Kings or Queens here.
We are all very equal. With no appointed officials or squadron leaders here to regulate anyone.

View attachment 19060825
I can imagine what can be and be unburdened by what has been

Latest posts

Latest posts