What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

I’ll have to read up. I do everything manually. It doesn’t seem to be a real bother. I prolly wouldn’t trust automatic but would be nice on vaycay I guess. My fans stay on 24/7 my whole grow not too much I can do about temp and humidity except adjust fan speed or open or shut a flap
When I had a room as a grow it was nice to have electronics that controlled temp, humidity, lights and fans, it was good. In my 1m x 1m tent, it's seems just as easy to manually control things.

OleReynard

The wife caught some kind of bug now I think l have a taste of it.
Shivers
Sweats
0 appetite
Headaches
Body aches
So on top of this I fell yesterday on my ass, hard fall.
Ive been in bed all day, Tag didn't leave my side all day and still by me.
Asshole feels bruised
Everything from my ass to top of my head is out, shoulders and knees are painful, headaches.
I'm not sure what's the bug or the fall but I fuckin hurt

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Football in a little while. I hate both teams. Got really high, might go to bed. Mom took me to the 99s. I got a salad and seafood chowder. Mom got the turkey dinner. She enjoyed it. She likes going out. Both of us stopped drinking years ago. Mom 6 years I think me 13 years. We are buddies.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Shivers
Sweats
0 appetite
Headaches
Body aches
Asshole feels bruised
Everything from my ass to top of my head is out, shoulders and knees are painful, headaches.
Sorry about your headache and butthole

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Oh. Grandfather and father. But then Grandpa couldn't go anymore. Caught a lot of sunfish. Catfish once. Bobber and modern auto reel. I miss fishing it's good for the soul. I am going to the Adirondacks this weekend might go fly fishing. My uncle taught me how to fly fish but I probably don't remember.
Have fun doober and mind your manners there

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I live in the area where it’s about 95% humidity all summer long. They say we’re going to get 4 inches of rain for the next week every day… people are now having waterfront properties when they step out their front door if they didn’t build high enough off the ground

jokerman

Premium user
Shivers
Sweats
0 appetite
Headaches
Body aches
Asshole feels bruised
Im trying to find your meds sheet are you on any blood thinners?

oldmaninbc

Oh. Grandfather and father. But then Grandpa couldn't go anymore. Caught a lot of sunfish. Catfish once. Bobber and modern auto reel. I miss fishing it's good for the soul. I am going to the Adirondacks this weekend might go fly fishing. My uncle taught me how to fly fish but I probably don't remember.
I hope you have fun on your weekend trip DB, I looked it up to get an idea where your going.
Enjoy your family time and getting to see something different from your usual days.
Take some photos for us DB

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Shivers
Sweats
0 appetite
Headaches
Body aches
Asshole feels bruised
Yall take care. Hope you both are feeling better soon 🥰

jokerman

Premium user
It sucks when you put your heart into something and it goes sideways on you.

I have been looking at seed companies reviews posted by the seed businesses. I can't believe all the people writing and complaining about damaged seeds, hermis, non germination and runt seedlings. etc..
I think back to a place like Peak Seeds, Dr Greenthumb, I always had near 100% germination with healthy sprouts. Why so many complaints these days.
Oldman ,Im sure you can order Canucks seeds and they seem to be excelent.
I unfortunatly ordered them and they got stopped by customs.
I still cry from time to time thinking about it

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Oldman ,Im sure you can order Canucks seeds and they seem to be excelent.
I unfortunatly ordered them and they got stopped by customs.
I still cry from time to time thinking about it
yes, the seeds I wanted to try this year were only outside the US and they wanted me to pay some crypto way. ive known a few that got their seeds confiscated and didn’t want any problems. I don’t trust all the seed banks or seed sellers out there but I do have a few I do so I stick with them.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I’ll have to read up. I do everything manually. It doesn’t seem to be a real bother. I prolly wouldn’t trust automatic but would be nice on vaycay I guess. My fans stay on 24/7 my whole grow not too much I can do about temp and humidity except adjust fan speed or open or shut a flap

Yeah, I agree with you on small grows like in tents , manually is probably better

We were running 10 to 20 lights anywhere from 50 to 150 plants when we were operating the dispensary , that was like 13 years ago?..

decisions, decisions, decisions

IMG_2024-09-05-180505.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user
Was 109 today here. Dropped to a much more tolerable 107 at almost 4pm.

Chew Hash.
I really love and I mean I really love eating hash.
!991 I went to Australia stoppin at San Fransisco ,acquired hash from my honeys cousin.
I ate hash for the 2 days took it on a plane and when I touched down in Sydney I gobbled the last of the hash and I was one stoned well-done muffin

Latest posts

Latest posts