What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
It sucks when you put your heart into something and it goes sideways on you.

I have been looking at seed companies reviews posted by the seed businesses. I can't believe all the people writing and complaining about damaged seeds, hermis, non germination and runt seedlings. etc..
I think back to a place like Peak Seeds, Dr Greenthumb, I always had near 100% germination with healthy sprouts. Why so many complaints these days.
It's hard to say not knowing the history of the seeds creators but my guess would be that you have more people selling seeds without taking the time to cultivate quality in their seeds. I forget his name or what he was calling his strain but I remember there was this one guy on OverGrow.com that had been working on developing his strain for 10 years and he still didn't feel it was ready for market. I would guess that with all the new places where it's legal to grow that there is an influx of people who think, any seed produced is good enough to sell.

Last edited:

Littleleaf

Veteran
Morning :bashhead:

Sinus headache this morn.... OH joy.

Get to fix improper installation of a starter ring and front prop shaft in a 4x4. To think this guy spent over a $1000.oo for the repair last time at a supposed reputable shop.

Laterz :clock watch:

sb 5.jpg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
a chilly 57 morning makes hot coffee even better

I have went deep down into the rabbit hole of the world mental illness , specifically treatment modalities and let me tell you , bluntly , it’s a fvcked up world that needs help

one is basically on their own when looking for answers

now back to reality , this schitt here is the real deal

IMG_2434.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user
a chilly 57 morning makes hot coffee even better

I have went deep down into the rabbit hole of the world mental illness , specifically treatment modalities and let me tell you , bluntly , it’s a fvcked up world that needs help

one is basically on their own when looking for answers

now back to reality , this schitt here is the real deal

View attachment 19060981
I thought I saw a guy who liiked like that in facebook