What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

hello from Siberia.

Landrace_seeds

Greetings to all from the remote Siberian wilderness! As we say, prepare a sleigh from the summer!) I decided to carry out the reincarnation of varieties that are rare in our country. This is Viking and Ultra Early Love. This hybrid proved to be excellent in my latitude in the forest. it has already faded in mid-September. It has a pleasant smell and taste, as well as an excellent effect, which means that this genetics should be in my collection!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230305-095033.jpg
    Screenshot_20230305-095033.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_20230305-095042.jpg
    Screenshot_20230305-095042.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20230305-095111.jpg
    Screenshot_20230305-095111.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 47

Nannymouse

I like to order my veggie seed from Siberian origin stock, especially the tomatoes. I was wondering what is the highest latitude that your strains reliably finish? Also, wondering which strains do best for you in high wind areas?

Landrace_seeds

I like to order my veggie seed from Siberian origin stock, especially the tomatoes. I was wondering what is the highest latitude that your strains reliably finish? Also, wondering which strains do best for you in high wind areas?
autoflowering versions of course fade. but they do not have such power, unfortunately, so they are not of interest to me. and so in my latitude, the Erdpurt, Friesland M33, Viking are fading, and I'm still looking for similar strains. I also want to try Turkish landrace this summer.

Landrace_seeds

Мне нравится заказывать семена овощей сибирского происхождения, особенно помидоры. Мне было интересно, какова самая высокая широта, на которой надежно заканчиваются ваши штаммы? Кроме того, интересно, какие штаммы лучше всего подходят для вас в районах с сильным ветром?
😁😁😁

Attachments

• 4.png
    4.png
    443.4 KB · Views: 46

Landrace_seeds

Хорошо, я продолжаю IBL Ultra Early Love этим ЛЕТОМ от f3 до f4. Сильное растение, но, к сожалению, мало бутонов на моем 58 лат. Мне нужен хороший фен. Мне нравится этот эффект. Не так много рядом - чистая сатива, которую мы можем выращивать там brubba.
It is very interesting to look at your plants outdoors in your latitude.