What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Did 6 miles of walking today. Had 2 Klondike bars. Relaxing in the living room. Mom wants to get dinner at 5. Maybe IHOP? Maybe Kelly's Roast Beef? No idea. I feel good. I can see my health in my face. May be why I get so many hellos from the ladies out there. I'm really hoping to quit chewing tobacco but don't see how. Anyone kicked it or cigs? Did you get fat? Hope everyone is having a a good day.
Dood, are you kidding me? You eat nothing but crap and leach off of your mother and now you’re telling us you chew tobacco. For God sakes man don’t you see that you’re killing yourself and taking part of your mother with you

oldmaninbc

Good day to you old man. I’ve been very fortunate to have good genetics and it appears that I have shaken the one year cursed that’s ruined all of my grows… I killed an awful lot of plants in the past year…
It sucks when you put your heart into something and it goes sideways on you.

I have been looking at seed companies reviews posted by the seed businesses. I can't believe all the people writing and complaining about damaged seeds, hermis, non germination and runt seedlings. etc..
I think back to a place like Peak Seeds, Dr Greenthumb, I always had near 100% germination with healthy sprouts. Why so many complaints these days.

jokerman

Premium user
So I was trying this new muffin mix and was thinking how I could doozie it up a little. It offered some suggestions on the back adding blueberries or bacon. It also had one of those QR codes that took me to fun recipes to make with it. I thought @jokerman would like this one
View attachment 19060701

I didn’t make them. I just added an extra egg and used buttermilk instead of regular milk. But thought this looked amazing from Shawnee, Oklahoma
Oh Sweet Jesu ❤️☝️😊

jokerman

Premium user
Did 6 miles of walking today. Had 2 Klondike bars. Relaxing in the living room. Mom wants to get dinner at 5. Maybe IHOP? Maybe Kelly's Roast Beef? No idea. I feel good. I can see my health in my face. May be why I get so many hellos from the ladies out there. I'm really hoping to quit chewing tobacco but don't see how. Anyone kicked it or cigs? Did you get fat? Hope everyone is having a a good day.
quitting smoking sux but quitting chew is advantageous when it comes to necking at the beach

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
made a few batches of cannabis essential oil , GW calls it oleoresin..

IMG_2024-09-05-161814.jpeg

I’ll be down here in my beach hut, drinking some hot coffee and doing Dabs

IMG_2422.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user
So I was trying this new muffin mix and was thinking how I could doozie it up a little. It offered some suggestions on the back adding blueberries or bacon. It also had one of those QR codes that took me to fun recipes to make with it. I thought @jokerman would like this one
View attachment 19060701

I didn’t make them. I just added an extra egg and used buttermilk instead of regular milk. But thought this looked amazing from Shawnee, Oklahoma
Im stunned by the beauty.
I have charmed Shannon from Shwanee and she is sending me 2 packs of the lemon blueberry mix.
I have to cut back on my weed because Im making bad decisions.
I just got delivered today 60 lbs of corn and blueberry mix from webreastaurant I make a lot and I give away a lot ,

BrassNwood

Veteran
Yup, fall is in the air …..
Was 109 today here. Dropped to a much more tolerable 107 at almost 4pm.
Chew Hash.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
the controllers are awesome in my experience

they automated the temps , humidity , and when the fans came on and off

set it and forget it

I had an older controller by HydroFarm
I’ll have to read up. I do everything manually. It doesn’t seem to be a real bother. I prolly wouldn’t trust automatic but would be nice on vaycay I guess. My fans stay on 24/7 my whole grow not too much I can do about temp and humidity except adjust fan speed or open or shut a flap

Latest posts

Latest posts