What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello GW, a pleasure as always. The parasites who feast off of our labor come from the highest of places to the lowest of places.
True that!
do you really want to go cheap on that?
I never knew cheap was even an option????? Even the "free" stuff is expensive to get close to.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Used to get flowers of a variety called "the whip", at the infamous Rainbow Farm in Vandalia, MI, back in the late 90's. Those flowers were incredible. I have tried to find it since. And have found another company selling seeds of a cross, supposedly containing it as well. Hard to know with a name like that, if it is even the same variety. But I'm willing to try.
north atlantic has a bubba whip crossed with the whip

oldmaninbc

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I surely don't have the money for a Monet, that's a given. The man was a genius with his style. One of the founding impressionist artist, I can observe their art for hours and get lost in their techniques, what they feel and see. Thanks for this side of big.:)

same here , way over my budget

lots of prints to be had at more reasonable prices

I also dig these

IMG_4172.jpeg

IMG_4170.jpeg

IMG_4171.jpeg

oldmaninbc

Monet is great. Here's my van gogh View attachment 19058605
Is that your favorite chair DB, I keep saying that I will get a recliner one day.
Vincent van Gogh painted an incredible amount of paintings. He had a difficult life. Talent he had!

Trust things are going well, it's good you have been spending time with your mom. I'd have to say your mom loves you dearly.

I was not a good son; I regret some of those days, during the last decade of my moms life and after her hubby died, we got close. It was the best years of our lives, in some ways, it was no longer about parent and child but about two people who shared a bond and enjoyed long telephone conversations about food and life. I miss her more all the time She passed away on the eve of my birthday at 89.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Hello and good day to you Sub, the part about the plants being uniform, I'd like that.

Hope all is well in your life and those furry critters who love you.
All is good here old man. Dogs finally got their walk and now being tricked outside by their sneaky squirrel friend that tantalizes them everyday. Cats are sleeping now waiting on their next feeding time when they get kitty treats. Dogs get excited too when it’s kitty treat time as they always score a couple. Pot roast, potatoes, carrots and cabbage for supper cooked in the ninja cooker so it smells real good in our house right now. Hope your day is also going well.

oldmaninbc

Your supper sounds delicious, lip smakin good! That is good comfort food. The meal give of a wonderful aroma while cooking.

I just realized the other day the squirrel was using my sunflower bed as a potty. I have seen it digging in the bed for months, I thought it was bathing in the dirt to dust itself and rid it of bugs. But no, it has been defecating and urinating in the bed.

All is well with your furry buddies, couldn't ask for more.

My day is going well, I have many things to do these days, they will get done in spurts.

I am anxious to get the tent going but have other projects that need done first. Have not even ordered seeds yet, need to have seeds up by Sept21

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Your supper sounds delicious, lip smakin good! That is good comfort food. The meal give of a wonderful aroma while cooking.

I just realized the other day the squirrel was using my sunflower bed as a potty. I have seen it digging in the bed for months, I thought it was bathing in the dirt to dust itself and rid it of bugs. But no, it has been defecating and urinating in the bed.

All is well with your furry buddies, couldn't ask for more.

My day is going well, I have many things to do these days, they will get done in spurts.

I am anxious to get the tent going but have other projects that need done first. Have not even ordered seeds yet, need to have seeds up by Sept21
I go in spurts too, it’s the best way. I still need to clean my tent from the last grow. Can’t believe I didn’t take advantage of the rain to do it. I need to do a deep cleaning too. I don’t do it after each grow but I need to tend to dust in the fan and filters this time. You have a couple weeks till September 21. That’s prolly about the time I will be getting started too

oldmaninbc

It's nice to know I am not the only one who neglected to clean their tent from the last grow. Although, nothing of any consequence happened in the tent besides some hermi issues. I don't let my tent get real dirty.

I need to have my yard cleaned up, which is in the process.
Have to go up on the roof and clean gutters and get all the tree debris, needles and cones cleared off. Usually takes 4-6 hours, will split it over 2 days. I can lose my balance easy because of my spinal problems so I have to be thoughtful and careful. The squirrel is dropping cones constantly from the tree tops.
I told my wife, after this year I will not be doing it again myself. Falling of the roof would suck big time.

My last living friend fell while doing roof work on his home, last year. He was admitted to hospital, for broken bones, while there, he got an infection and died.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Is that your favorite chair DB, I keep saying that I will get a recliner one day.
Vincent van Gogh painted an incredible amount of paintings. He had a difficult life. Talent he had!

Trust things are going well, it's good you have been spending time with your mom. I'd have to say your mom loves you dearly.

I was not a good son; I regret some of those days, during the last decade of my moms life and after her hubby died, we got close. It was the best years of our lives, in some ways, it was no longer about parent and child but about two people who shared a bond and enjoyed long telephone conversations about food and life. I miss her more all the time She passed away on the eve of my birthday at 89.
I'm sorry to hear about your mom's passing, old man. It will be very tough for me. Yes that's a very comfortable chair, power recliner almost totally flat. I go from there to my bed which is where I am now. Was watching hotrod championships

Latest posts

Latest posts