What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
nope

neither do humans get any high from eating raw immature cannabis

the plants flowers have to get ripe and then decarboxylation has to occur in order to get high

but you already knew that

View attachment 19058769
Although the cannabinoid receptors are present in invertebrates of lower phyla such as Hydra, they are absent in insects. So insects can’t get high on marijuana cannabis.
‘there you go, even decarbed weed won’t get a gh stoned

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Been sampling the ice hash as @D. B. Doober calls it the last two days. Perhaps the reason I took a nap yesterday and today have been feeling extra lazy taking 5 minute work breaks. It was made from mostly buds not much trim leaves and seems to add a real punch to our Marley’s. Maybe we better lay off it for a few days so I get something done 😳
View attachment 19058730
Beautiful color

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Does sound interesting. Do you keep a journal here?
Just getting back to it actually... almost done.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Just getting back to it actually... almost done.

Nice. I’ll keep up with you. ✌️

cola

Well I plan on getting her flowers and a card and a balloon...and some stuff from Peppermint Place it's run by disabled kids.

And then you shower them with presents and money? 💰

Let me guess ... Since you have been broadcasting it here for at least several months time you have yet to find the gumption or stalwart to save even the few paltry shillings for a proper birthday for your almost 70 year old mother, by cutting back on your Ice addiction. Giving someone a 50 cent card, who you see almost on a daily (if not daily) basis, for your unappreciated and undeserving handouts, is not a proper birthday gift, nor is a 2 dollar balloon and "flowers". You could not find a way and means to be unselfish enough to take HER out to a nice birthday dinner, for ONCE your life, to show her some TRUE appreciation, for ALL she is CONSTANTLY doing for YOU? Just Pathetic ..:poop:

Last edited:

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today's Tuesday. The week cruises on and the work week continues. One day closer to a weekend!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters! Let the good times roll!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Partly cloudy here starting at 60F and predicted to reach 75F.

Taking roof cleaning bids and sorting junk for disposal today. A nice cool day for it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts