What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

that’s awesome!
is it a trawler?
I came this close to buying a 36’ foot Grand Banks trawler but with twin Ford v8’s , it would cost about $1 dollar a mile to operate which exceeded my budget
just a little trip from Port Angeles to Anacortes and back , about a $1000 bucks

wind is free

View attachment 19058330
I watch painting shows on TV, I love a good painting and I am fond of water and boats, so there is a combination of my interests in one setting.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240902_104247_9.jpg

Balls......😆
Hopefully the weather cooperates tomorrow and we can go sling some down range.
man is it refreshing to have an ICMAG thread I almost cant keep up with!!!

This place is jumping!

Long live the old farts!!

How many of you are running HPS still???

Tried led hated them and went back to hps.
400's in veg and 1000's in flower cuts under t-8 floros.

jokerman

Premium user
I got a bunch of these tin foil things at an estate sale but I usually use my heart pan or regular muffin pan with no sticking and nice browning. I always wondered if that rubber material would have an effect on browning the sides.
View attachment 19058552
Quite honestly I cook like a mofo but baking was not anything I ever did.
So Ima not experienced with much.
Im getting proud of myself for not using 4 cupcake liners for each one.

oldmaninbc

We have this one and a mother with her 2 cubs making appearances over the last few weeks. I know black bears are dangerous but I can’t help myself from going out and shooing them away. 😂 I won’t be ratting them out(though the mother bear must be known to the local conservation folks since she is collared). They will go into hibernation before too long and frankly, it is kinda cool to see them.
I've had more encounters with bears than I can recall. They can be very dangerous but at the same time if you respect their nature as bears and avoid up close and personal contact, there a lovely creature to observe. I copied this from a paper, I use to live in this community👇🏻

Police in southeastern B.C. have raided a marijuana grow operation that was apparently guarded by black bears.

Officers conducting the raid two weeks ago at Christina Lake found a property with two residential buildings and a fenced-off grow-op with about 1,000 plants, police said Tuesday.

But they also found about 10 bears that the owner appeared to be using to keep people from stealing any pot plants, said RCMP Sgt. Fred Mansveld.

"[Officers] soon noticed the bears were docile and tame," Mansveld told CBC News. "One of them jumped on our unmarked car for a while. But it soon became apparent they were habituated to the grow operation."

It was evident the animals had lived on the property for some time, police said.

The woman accused of running the grow-op has been feeding the bears for years, one neighbour said.

Police are recommending that the woman face charges related to marijuana cultivation.

Conservation officers now have to decide what to do about the bears, which might have to be destroyed because they have become too used to human food and contact, police said.

Christina Lake is about 350 kilometres east of Vancouver.

Latest posts

Latest posts