What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today is Sunday. An ordained day of R&R. So, let the enjoyment begin. Glad for the break. TGFW!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)

Farmer John

Still alive.
Veteran
Good morning farts. ❤️ it's wet and "autumny" here in Finland.
20240915_105646.jpg
20240915_105751.jpg
20240915_105922.jpg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A mostly clear day here starting at 50F and predicted to reach 68F.

I harvested the Basil yesterday and started making pesto out of it, but alas my Vitamix died. Upon looking at the bottom for a reset switch, I discovered that it was a reconditioned unit, which wasn't revealed when I bought it a few years ago. Too late to do anything about it now....................

Today is the day for the big birthday seafood buffet brunch at Salty's for me and for Grayfox's stepdaughter, who shares my 9-9 birthday.

She and I will be the celebrants, but the attention will be on our one-year-old vivacious great granddaughter, who is an excellent entertainer.

jokerman

Premium user
Good Morning Folks
Race was great
The lights went out half way thru and tanks goodness I knew where the circuit breaker was!
I ran into some old friends when I raced in "The Electricians 500"
Although I came in last because I lost the key,they still remembered my sausage and peppers i made for a pre race snack🙄

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Portland Police just put out a bulletin warning the public that scam letter I was sent is blanketing the Portland area. The one threatening to expose my wayward ways unless I sent them $1950 bit coin.

I can only imagine the mentality and lifestyle of anyone who had to be told it was a scam?

Latest posts

Latest posts