What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

OUTDOOR GROWS 2024 ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE-

cellardwellar420

Attachments

• 93f6472d-f094-4662-a8e3-74bc397d06fd.jpeg
    93f6472d-f094-4662-a8e3-74bc397d06fd.jpeg
    185.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9412.jpeg
    IMG_9412.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
  • 20170817_111555.jpeg
    20170817_111555.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 11
  • 20170817_111550.jpeg
    20170817_111550.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 10
  • 20170718_211938.jpeg
    20170718_211938.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 10

Old Piney

have 12 seeds of Purple satelite from ACE seeds.
I think purple satellite might just finish up there in your maritime Gulf stream climate. When do you get the first hard frost? My PS looks like it's gonna finish about two week ahead of @gorilla ganja ’s Miss K .My PSI is just about done here at 40 North. Gorilla ganja and I are running a little experiment on latitude and finish times. There is at bid of good info in the thread on calculating finish times.'An experiment to help determine the effect of different latitude on maturation time using a select cultivar'
https://www.icmag.com/threads/an-ex...ration-time-using-a-select-cultivar.18132217/.PS started flowering around July 20 at 40 north

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah these plants are building and stacking fast. All the plants on the shady side are endoing, so may have to stake them. They're doing alright right now.

Got a couple drying that snapped stems from being on the shady side. Dry weather, hanging on a tree! :smoke:

Mahalo85

So glad that I planted a couple late seasoners, this particular plant was on my list for quite a while. Looks like I got 3 different phenotypes, made some cuts of all three of them which all turned out female!!

Attachments

• IMG_7532.jpeg
    IMG_7532.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7531.jpeg
    IMG_7531.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7530.jpeg
    IMG_7530.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 6

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Working on burning this one, tastes great! :plant grow: :smoke:

full

Thinking of staking the plants for support, but going to wait until the heat passes, most are able to stand up on their own. Have to be careful not to cut a root when staking this time of year. Will get some pics today.

Cannabis should be burned one bud at a time with honor. :smoke:

No pentagrams please, a pentagram made by man's hands has eyes yet can not see, and has ears yet can not hear.

Also, cremation of the poor plant is all good, but don't let things get out of hand, the LORD is watching over us, to build up and to plant, or to pluck up and pull down. Hear the Word of the LORD.

Jeremiah 7: 20-28 NKJV

20 Therefore thus says the Lord God: “Behold, My anger and My fury will be poured out on this place—on man and on beast, on the trees of the field and on the fruit of the ground. And it will burn and not be quenched.”

21 Thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel: “Add your burnt offerings to your sacrifices and eat meat. 22 For I did not speak to your fathers, or command them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices. 23 But this is what I commanded them, saying, ‘Obey My voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be My people. And walk in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well with you.’ 24 Yet they did not obey or incline their ear, but followed[b] the counsels and the [c]dictates of their evil hearts, and went[d] backward and not forward. 25 Since the day that your fathers came out of the land of Egypt until this day, I have even sent to you all My servants the prophets, daily rising up early and sending them. 26 Yet they did not obey Me or incline their ear, but stiffened their neck. They did worse than their fathers.

27 “Therefore you shall speak all these words to them, but they will not obey you. You shall also call to them, but they will not answer you.

Judgment on Obscene Religion​

28 “So you shall say to them, ‘This is a nation that does not obey the voice of the Lord their God nor receive correction. Truth has perished and has been cut off from their mouth.

Latest posts

Latest posts