What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Taskenti

Chills

Hi Carraxe,

do you have any experience with the taskenti/uzbeki line from CSI Humbold? I think you mentioned the effekts get easily lost in the F-generations... I look for an heavy strong primal indica and taskenti was always interesting for me, also shirin gol is in consideration for me. Maybe you can lead me in some direction where to look for genetics with simillar effects than the tashkenti.

Thank you very much
✌️

Carraxe

Veteran
Hi Carraxe,

do you have any experience with the taskenti/uzbeki line from CSI Humbold? I think you mentioned the effekts get easily lost in the F-generations... I look for an heavy strong primal indica and taskenti was always interesting for me, also shirin gol is in consideration for me. Maybe you can lead me in some direction where to look for genetics with simillar effects than the tashkenti.

Thank you very much
✌️

I would also like to know about anything with similar effects! But this effect is, to me, unique, and I haven't found anything comparable. There are very potent hybrids and indicas, but no one of them carries this different high.

This week I STSd one of the best Taskenti specimens I've selected, with the objective of starting a new dynasty of incrosses and outcrosses. This fact will initiate a line of work that will take most of my work time with pure indicas for years.

If I get this first feminisation right, I'll get a lot of info about how this strain behaves in its crosses, but in my experience, outcrosses between Taskentis and selected Afghans and Pakis are worse than the original weed.

I have several selected Taskentis from different families, and also different keepers from different pure Indica strains to cross to my feminised Taskentis.

I hate STSing plants, but working with feminised seeds will help a lot when selecting for these F1 specimens that deserve a further look.

Sweet smokes

Carraxe

Veteran
Taskenti is slower than the fastest indica strains. Here we can see the Taskenti outdoors side to side with a Matanuska (that I find to be a good example of a paki or afghan stinky indica selected indoors by its speed)

First picture: Taskenti #9 at the left side, and Matanuska at the right. The Taskenti didn't even show any flower until some days ago, and the Matanuska has already outumn colours. It isn't even September yet!

IMGP0180.JPG

This one picture down is the Taskenti. It is the same clone I'm impregnating now with the Taskenti female I'm STSing

IMGP0181.JPG

And this one is the Matanuska. This one will be ready well before October, while the Taskenti will need to get to there.

IMGP0183.JPG

Cheers

Last edited:

Carraxe

Veteran
I've been looking into the flowers of the STSed female TT123#7, and I was happy to see that it already had some mature flowers. Even better, they had already produced some pollen. At just 4 weeks since STS.

I know this pollen could be sterile, but I find this a good omen. This selected plant looks like very full of life and doesn't show symptoms of a limited gene pool.

Several plants labelled TT9, premium clones from a plant selected from another batch, have been flowering for about two weeks. In some days I'll try the pollination. This could be a step in my work and also the first legit feminized pollination between two selected Taskenti females in years.

IMGP0216.JPG
IMGP0218.JPG

Cheers

Latest posts

Latest posts