What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

cola

Sorry Cola.....age has it's privileges^^^^
Kinda, Sorta, Maybe .. lol.
Here is what your lnk sez:

At What Age Do You No Longer Have to Pay Capital Gains Tax?​

The short and simple answer: Age doesn’t exempt anyone from capital gains tax. This means even if you’re like Mark, celebrating your 70s or beyond, Uncle Sam still expects his share from your capital gains. Always remember to keep this in mind when reviewing a legal checklist for aging parents or planning for your own golden years.

OleReynard

Cherry Ak47 x Cherry pheno White Russian
Very Cherry
20240812_151008.jpg

jokerman

Premium user
Okay I get it now, I didn't realize catch and release was a mandated thing with restricted areas, i thought it was just a matter of choice and the only restriction was if on has a fishing license or not. Like I saaid, I don't really get into fishing of any kind so I would have no reason to know such things unless someone told me. Also just to be clear, my lack of interest in fishing is simply just because I don't find it particularly enjoyable, so i don't do it. If someone else enjoys it then great, they can fish all they want as far as i'm concerned just so long that it doesn't go to waste. The world's food sources are getting too small to tolerate fishing where the fish gets thrown away after it's caught.
IMHO catch and release works very well with dating, and it never posed a problem.
More I think about it ,I got into more trouble with the catch and keep as opposed to release.

Latest posts

Latest posts