What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

Yeah - makes sense - I'd be very surprised if my wife snuffed it before me - since she is 23 years younger than I - and wouldn't want her to have any problems over whatever assets I might have left - when I shuffle off this mortal coil -
Not to sound pushy but think about your end of life decisions. Better to do it when your not under distress or to leave it to another person to decide those questions for you. For your own medical requirements, don't make it so someone else has to make those end of life decisions. I mean would you want to be hooked up to machines that breathe for you, would you want someone hand feeding you. A terrible stroke can leave you dependent on others to do everything for you.

It's not something you want to leave or burden others with and people will not agree on matters and create animosity among family members.

I was at the hospital with my X-wife her father had a heart attack and laid on the lawn for an hour before found. He was brain dead and kept alive by medical equipment. He had no end of life papers and the wife decided to pull the plug and let him pass. The dying mans sister came into the hospital room and started calling the wife a murderer. Can you imagine in this time of such stress how this outburst caused so much anxiety and anger. It was wrong and could have been avoided by having made end of life decisions ahead of time.

OleReynard

Thought I'd give everyone a little taste here.
This is the BlueBerry I've been working with and it's BB through and through.
Very narcotic love it for me bedtime puff.
This varietal predates DJ and comes from NW Canada and Alaska
Very potpourish flooding the house with Blueberry almost ties my Yankee Candle of BB
20240812_150402.jpg

Nothing but yum

Last edited:

OleReynard

Just a bit about what's going on.
There is Chemical Desire of Motarebels going. Nice stout healthy plants.
Photos that seem to act like they want go 2 weeks to sex day 8 right now.
All very uniform height, very good breeding.
Not alot for smells at the moment every now and then there's a floral waft going by and slapping ya kinda sickening.
20240812_144954.jpg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Welp. Here is what the IRS says regarding capital gains on your primary residence:

"If you have a capital gain from the sale of your main home, you may qualify to exclude up to $250,000 of that gain from your income, or up to $500,000 of that gain if you file a joint return with your spouse. Publication 523, Selling Your Home provides rules and worksheets. Topic no. 409 covers general capital gain and loss information."
"As of 2022, for a single filer aged 65 or older, if their total income is less than $40,000 (or $80,000 for couples), they don’t owe any long-term capital gains tax.
On the higher end, if a senior’s income surpasses $441,450 (or $496,600 for couples), they’d be in the 20% long-term capital gains tax bracket."
https://caregivingnetwork.com/blog/...-age-70/#:~:text=As of 2022,gains tax bracket.

cola

^^^^^^^ Kewl ^^^^^^^

Likely you ain't sellin, I know I'm not. Not any of em.
I posted the IRS link only. No idea about your incomes.
And, frankly. Don't wanna know. And, the same with mine.
All Americans know this. Never ask what someone makes.
And your daughter can take care of the consequesnces.:giggle:
That should be an easy problem to solve for her. Right?!!

Last edited:

oldmaninbc

One fish is over my limit.....now those lobsters.....send them my way....me loves sea spiders.....that is what my son in law calls crabs. lobsters.....I love anything that crawls on the bottom.....would kill for a king crab.
I think I prefer crab over lobster, dipped in garlic butter, oh that's good, with a nice green salad and some toasted French bread.

Once a year they use to have a crab feed in Republic Washington, it was a big thing with locals and cross border people. All the crab you could eat for a flat rate. It was fun and a great way for border people to interact with each other.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
^^^^^^^ Kewl ^^^^^^^

I posted the link only. No idea about your incomes.
And, frankly. Don't wanna know. And same with mine.
All americans know this. Never ask what someone makes.
And your daughter can take care of the consequesnces. :giggle:
That should be an easy problem to solve for her. Right?
So how much do you make?

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I think I prefer crab over lobster, dipped in garlic butter, oh that's good, with a nice green salad and some toasted French bread.

Once a year they use to have a crab feed in Republic Washington, it was a big thing with locals and cross border people. All the crab you could eat for a flat rate. It was fun and a great way for border people to interact with each other.
I definitely prefer crab. Ya gotta know how to brake it up though ….trick yo it. I don’t need those tools they give you…..only problem….$50 lb!

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
^^^^^^^ Kewl ^^^^^^^

I posted the link only. No idea about your incomes.
And, frankly. Don't wanna know. And same with mine.
All Americans know this. Never ask what someone makes.
And your daughter can take care of the consequesnces.:giggle:
That should be an easy problem to solve for her. Right?!!
I would sell in a second to get outta this blue state but I can’t break up what family I have.

Latest posts

Latest posts