What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

RIP Outcast

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Missing my friend O :(
Never have I ever met someone who was more stoned 24/7
A true fucking legend. She sent clones EVERYWHERE ! A few were mislabeled haha, but as I said, she was STONED !!!!

Also an old friend and member here CellerDweller passed on a few years ago around Christmas. Some of you old heads prolly remember him. I know the F.U.C.K.E.M crew all know him. But he was in the wind and I don't know if anyone knew.
R.I.P

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A true fucking legend. She sent clones EVERYWHERE ! A few were mislabeled haha, but as I said, she was STONED !!!!

Also an old friend and member here CellerDweller passed on a few years ago around Christmas. Some of you old heads prolly remember him. I know the F.U.C.K.E.M crew all know him. But he was in the wind and I don't know if anyone knew.
R.I.P
Shit. I just realized this was an actual thread. I don't know how to edit on the new platform yet

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran

R.I.P
brother bear. sucks to ghear about the dweller. may he RIP
hit me up sometime dude. too long no see no speak. hope all is well.

Latest posts

Latest posts