What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Vintage Colombian

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_20240910_093244606_HDR~2.jpg

Sure looks good
IMG_20240910_093303795_HDR.jpg

Some people like smoking nonpsychoactive CBD, I don't.
IMG_20240910_093406519_HDR~2.jpg

Other than the color this flower is like alcohol free beer, odd yet pointless.

red rider

kro-magnon

Veteran
Those CBD golden flowers are looking really great, this type of strains have gone a long way from the hemp it once was. I know someone who works in a CBD shop so i can test some of their offerings and I've been amazed a few times by the terpenes level some buds have. I prefer THC buds but I understand why some want to consume the CBD ones, it offers a nice smoking experience with its great taste but don't affect your their ability to function.
Can you elaborate on the creation process of the CBD plant?

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haven't tested it but I smelled it and smells pretty good. Not really a "lumbo" smell but nice.
This flower is a harlequin outcross I worked with a few years ago for CCC in zipacon. It's a registered variety hlpc quantified at 28% CBD and.01% THC making it legal for commercial sale and export. It's pretty hemp and not something I would normally take time to grow.
As far as this crazy Gold color, I'd love to tell you some elaborate unique process but actually I didn't do anything special and I'm as surprised. I grew this plant last year at Cielo Azul, harvested and air dried before storing it in a sealed glass jar. The jar was stored in a box under a bed for about ten months,cool and dark. I haven't seen the jar since last October when I put it under a spare bed at my wifes house. I have some CBD flowers around in case someone wants/need nonpsychoactive weed. Normally I don't care for CBD.
So last week I had a lady asking for CBD flower and I went and got the CBD flowers out and found one jar bright Gold. All the other jars of CBD flower looks normal greenish brown. No idea but the color is not something I did intentionally .
IMG_20240910_093421654_HDR~2.jpg

Interesting none the less, I would say it's just aged and turned that color but I've got other varieties that old stored under the same conditions that are not Gold.

red rider

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Having doubts about any further work at the Cielo Azul finca. Dude never came by last week and still hasn't given me his new phone number. Not sure what's going on with this guy but I have reason to believe he's hiding out from some people he owes money to. Pure speculation but I'm not interested in any type of contact with this situation. I hate being interrupted in the middle of a grow but so be it, I'll take a break from growing for a short time. Also lossing interest doing any side grows for other people. I'm just chilling for a while till I find the right spot. Unfortunately I still have to go back to Cielo Azul cause I left my tent and microwave there a long with a few other nonessential stuff.
Anyway I tested (smoked) some of the gold colored flower. I'm usually very careful with labels and dates but this Gold is not CBD. The jar itself had no label (odd) but it was with all the CBD stuff, so I don't know what happened. I believe the flower is hash fruit that I grew early 2023 . It's certainly not sativa in either form or fit as it has a delightful hash fruit hit and a hashy taste, like blonde hash. Whatever it is it's not CBD and is really pretty good although heavy.

red rider