What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
had my annual physical wellness check today

my doc is a certified PA , 5’7” , hourglass figure , green eyes , and red freaking hair

I fell in love with Dr King last year when she did my physical

we talked about squamous cell carcinoma and testicular cancer

the testicular concern required an examination by the good Doctor

she has ordered an ultrasound

we had a sweet chat and said goodbye

then I went to the lab and gave copious amounts of blood

by the way , my weight was 173 , down from 196 just a few months ago…..this required more blood

otherwise she was happy that I take zero drugs , e joy cats , and smoke weed

I wonder if the Doctor is related to my Irene?…

IMG_2220.jpeg

cola

Was traumatic……terrible even! Planned Retirement. Sold out…..walked away. And here I am. Terrible…..
Guess that's pretty good, I reckon. I don't really understand what "sold out" means though.
Sounds like maybe if I am understanding you correctly that you were in a buisness venture.

I have retired myself three times now. From different capacities in similarly oriented jobs.
Now I am able fortunately to basically make my own hours and structure my time myself.
I do have projects that need to get done. With certain deadlines, But beyond that am feee.

Magu🌈

Good morning “ Oh great elderly and flatulent ones.” 🌞 We are in a terrible drought here and running out of grass. I was moving the electric fence yesterday and drove a metal post through a Yellow Jacket bees nest that was in the ground. They chased me all the way back to the house. 🐝 I even had to kill one inside the porch. They stung me about 10 times all over my body. After an hour the pain went away and left a tight swelling where they had stung me. Strangely, I woke up this morning and my arthritis is gone. I feel great ! 😁 However, I do not recommend this as a theraputic treatment. 🤣 “ Live Long and Prosper.” 🖖

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Good morning “ Oh great elderly and flatulent ones.” 🌞 We are in a terrible drought here and running out of grass. I was moving the electric fence yesterday and drove a metal post through a Yellow Jacket bees nest that was in the ground. They chased me all the way back to the house. 🐝 I even had to kill one inside the porch. They stung me about 10 times all over my body. After an hour the pain went away and left a tight swelling where they had stung me. Strangely, I woke up this morning and my arthritis is gone. I feel great ! 😁 However, I do not recommend this as a theraputic treatment. 🤣 “ Live Long and Prosper.” 🖖
Hey - maybe there is a business to be made in extracting wasp sting venum - and adminis-sting it to arthritic patients - in such a way that it doesn't hurt so much Magu?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Have to take Spanky to the vets today - for his - Happy Cat shot - he's an older cat 🐈 - 15 years old and would suffer with his joints - if he didn't get it - it's quite remarkable actually - the change I see in him - once he has his shot every month - it's as if he loses 10 years - then behaves like a 5 year old cat - bouncing around without a care -

First I have to catch him and put him in his mobile cage - then get an Uber cab 🚖 to the vets - he seems to know what's up - and he's hiding under a bed somewhere - so it's a case of extract the cat 🐈 from under the bed - using 'Greenies' cat treats as bait - 😆

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hi @Gypsy Nirvana . I know that bee venom is used in “ Natural medicine”. I think its called Apitherapy. 🐝 How is your little buddy today ? 🐕‍🦺
Oh - Loki is fine - slept with me all night - took him out for a short walk at 6am - then handed over pup-minding duties to my 14 year old son - walked to Spanky the cats house - 🏠 - and am just getting ready to go to the vets with him for an 11am appointment -

Latest posts

Latest posts