What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

420club
A photo from the Japanese Garden, that flower was like about 10"-12" across, I took the photo from the other side of the pond.
1718320228214.jpeg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
what a day here on the homefront...was trying to get the steel bung off the top of the barrel...didn't have a bung wrench so I got a good size chisel and a large ball peen hammer...it began to loosen when I let the hammer slip off the chisel and into the back of my left hand...took all the skin off the index finger knuckle and smashed the bone...no breaks but this will be with me for quite a while...

Dime

Anyone had Rouladen? Thinly sliced beef,the fast fry ones, spread unsalted butter on it ,some german mustard,a pickle,a bit of onion,whatever seasoning you like,bacon strips and roll it up and put tooth picks in it to hold it together then stick it in the oven at 300 and bring it up to 350 half way through and bake it until it breaks with a fork and it melts in your mouth,potatoes ,gravy,and a veggie ,maybe some saurkraut,and it's pretty awesome.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
what a day here on the homefront...was trying to get the steel bung off the top of the barrel...didn't have a bung wrench so I got a good size chisel and a large ball peen hammer...it began to loosen when I let the hammer slip off the chisel and into the back of my left hand...took all the skin off the index finger knuckle and smashed the bone...no breaks but this will be with me for quite a while...
Dang boo you are such a bung head sometimes. You bleed yourself every week brother…

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Anyone had Rouladen? Thinly sliced beef,the fast fry ones, spread unsalted butter on it ,some german mustard,a pickle,a bit of onion,whatever seasoning you like,bacon strips and roll it up and put tooth picks in it to hold it together then stick it in the oven at 300 and bring it up to 350 half way through and bake it until it breaks with a fork and it melts in your mouth,potatoes ,gravy,and a veggie ,maybe some saurkraut,and it's pretty awesome.
Ok me and Joe will try that. Bring it to the next bingo meeting Tuesday is covered dish night, it will be perfect. 😊

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Me thinks my Dear you may be the only one that could say that to him with your winning ways😊
I try to tell him not to make ridiculous decisions but he’s hard headed sometimes. I’m gonna make him attend the safety class offered here next Wednesday 😳 He’s got nobody to slap the back of his head when he makes bad decisions like picking up that chisel.

oldmaninbc

420club
My wife likes to make it. have not made it myself

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
But I got the bung out so I can now use the drum for tomorrow. I get into so much stuff that hurts me because I probably get into 10 times what the average person does. I don’t see it getting any better cause as I get older, I can’t do what I did 10 years ago and now I’ve got twice as much to do by myself. Living out as far as I do finding good help to come over is quite difficult. I have friends that offered to help me but I usually wait until I really need the help before I ask. I have 300 pound wheel weights for each side of my big tractor, and you should see it when I have to put one on or take one off. I let the impact wrench through the work and just stand back… Linda was the one that constantly smacked me in the back of the head when I misbehave and hurt myself… We can discuss this in more detail after the safety class or bingo…

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
But I got the bung out so I can now use the drum for tomorrow. I get into so much stuff that hurts me because I probably get into 10 times what the average person does. I don’t see it getting any better cause as I get older, I can’t do what I did 10 years ago and now I’ve got twice as much to do by myself. Living out as far as I do finding good help to come over is quite difficult. I have friends that offered to help me but I usually wait until I really need the help before I ask. I have 300 pound wheel weights for each side of my big tractor, and you should see it when I have to put one on or take one off. I let the impact wrench through the work and just stand back… Linda was the one that constantly smacked me in the back of the head when I misbehave and hurt myself… We can discuss this in more detail after the safety class or bingo…
Don’t make me have to send over our safety patrol officer to write up a violation on your ass. You know he has a badge…

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
We don’t believe in stinking badges out here in the wilderness. If it makes you happy, after I smashed my finger and knuckle, I realize that I should be holding the chisel with a pair of vice grips. I did and I got the piece taken out… it’s going to get ugly when I have to change the dressing tomorrow…

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
We don’t believe in stinking badges out here in the wilderness. If it makes you happy, after I smashed my finger and knuckle, I realize that I should be holding the chisel with a pair of vice grips. I did and I got the piece taken out… it’s going to get ugly when I have to change the dressing tomorrow…
I hope you washed it good. If you didn’t, soak it tonight in warm soapy water to get the dirt out.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I didn’t wash it, but I did put antibiotic cream on it and the bandage. If I washed it, I have a piece of meat about the size of a half dollar that’s torn off my knuckle but it’s still attached one edge so I left it on there… I don’t know if you’ve ever had a serious piece of flesh ripped off your body, but I can assure you when water hits it you become electric

Latest posts

Latest posts