What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what a day here on the homefront...was trying to get the steel bung off the top of the barrel...didn't have a bung wrench so I got a good size chisel and a large ball peen hammer...it began to loosen when I let the hammer slip off the chisel and into the back of my left hand...took all the skin off the index finger knuckle and smashed the bone...no breaks but this will be with me for quite a while...
Ouch! Ditto what you said when you did it brother and good luck with the healing!

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
431733757_384473624514606_4665558862643897291_n.jpg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ahhh - bloody rain 🌧 knocked a seedling down last night - the weather lately has been atrocious for getting my little grow started - outside on the balcony - too wet and too cold - well it is summertime - but it's not acting like summertime at all

- my luck needs recharging - because my luck battery seems to be out of luck -

Last edited:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
My mind works in mysterious ways - read that post - and a song pops up in my head - a really cheesy old song that my Mum used to play on an electric record player - from 'The Sound of Music' - with Julie Andrews singing it - and it's the line 'Doe a deer - a female deer' - that gave me the hook to Magu's post above - that song was drilled into us - and we all learned to sing it as kids -

I'm getting that all the time - I read a post and my brain links me to some sorta music/song - anyone else experienced this?
Ray, a drop of golden sun...

Nope I never have that happen :biggrin:

HempKat

Veteran
I dont know Uncle Ben, but I’m with him on the fan leaf removal. But is Uncle Ben another handle for Tom Hill?
I can't say with 100% certainty but my impression of him would have me saying no. The last time I talked with him, which was years ago, he was living in Texas and had a farm the grew some sort of niche product. Although i can't recall if he ever specified what niche he was talking about.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Ahhh - bloody rain 🌧 knocked a seedling down last night - the weather lately has been atrocious for getting my little grow started - outside on the balcony - too wet and too cold - well it is summertime - but it's not acting like summertime at all

- my luck needs recharging - because my luck battery seems to be out of luck -
Morning OFs.

It's been bloody rubbish this summer so far.

We had a storm yesterday, power lines down with the wind and we have heavy rain today. (sad face emoji).

I grabbed a cheap poly from China, my auto zamaldelicas are happy inthere so far, but man it gets humid.

Hope you're doing cool though dude, beaty thing still beating happily away!

IMG_3989.jpg

30L of batmix BTW. Not even showing a pistil yet.. They may be a little large.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

I love Leaving on A Jet Plane but not by Denver.....the original version by Peter Paul and Marry is much much better....

Puff the Magic Dragon by Peter Paul Mary, I remember both songs well

You have solved my late night mystery, I loved Puff the Magic dragon song as a kid, so would have heard the jet plane leaving version by those guys and gal. :dance013:

HempKat

Veteran
Dig it!

What he said ^^

Yanno... I got to thinking as I was watching/ listening to you play that:
What a time we live in now where a buncha pot heads can all come
together, talk openly about all things cannabis + we are being less
fearful about showing ourselves and sharing a bit of who we are.
Groovy.

Thanks
Wow, I haven't heard anyone say "Groovy" in a long time....Far out man. :biggrin:

Magu🌈

A regular walks into his local bar. Walks up to the bar and the tender says "the usual" The man says, hell no. I want water because I got so drunk last night and blew chunks.

The bar tender says most get sick when they drink to much.

The guy says, I didn't get sick.... Chunks is my dog.
I dont remember if I told this one yet.
Years ago I had been drinking with a guy for 3 days straight And he FINALY sets sick and puked on the bar at a local beer joint. They threw us out for no reason so we decided to go home and crash. When we get to his place we had to turn around and go back to the bar because when he puked he had spit out his false teeth and was too drunk to notice at the time. 🤣

Latest posts

Latest posts