What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Littleleaf

Veteran
A regular walks into his local bar. Walks up to the bar and the tender says "the usual" The man says, hell no. I want water because I got so drunk last night and blew chunks.

The bar tender says most get sick when they drink to much.

The guy says, I didn't get sick.... Chunks is my dog.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I really like cake... I have had zucchini bread and liked it. Did you take the slice out for yourself and the rest is for us poor souls who are deprived:)
I live on zucchini bread in the summer. Mrs Pute can make taste just like chocolate brownies.

Yes, the rest is for you. 🥰
I want some...

Ok I gotta.........I remember when eating a footlong before going to the gaybar to get bingo'd had a whole different vibe to it.
😂
I will pass....

oldmaninbc

I live on zucchini bread in the summer. Mrs Pute can make taste just like chocolate brownies.

I want some...

I will pass....

Afternoon Pute, zucchini bread, that's some good food. Sounds like the wife has it down pat.
I like those zucchini fingers too. Use to frequent a small pub that had good zucchini fingers. Cold beer and zucchini finger after the work day at the golf course.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

This was on the wireless earlier.

I know the song but I feel like I have never heard it before. I've scoured all the cover versions I can find and nope, still do not know how I know the song.
I think I know it from singalongs in the pub or at family gatherings.

I don't think John Denver was a huge thing over here, it's cool chatting to you folks from over the pond and learning about what was huge over there.

(I've just been listening to some of the songs posted over the last dozen pages or so BTW)

And yes we did have hiphop and rap over here too. Another great US invention. I went to see Run DMC/Beasties in 87 and Public Enemy in 88 back in Birmingham, uk. 2 concerts that really stand out for me.

Mudhoney were just my faves though.