What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240613_152006_5.jpg

oldmaninbc

420club
John Denver is from My town. Loved him. Colorado's national anthem.

I love Leaving on A Jet Plane but not by Denver.....the original version but Peter Paul and Marry is much much better....

A friend of mine was moving from Ontario to BC(1970s), my wife and I flew from Ontario to Alberta, my friend picked us up at the airport and we headed to Banff National Park to camp for a couple of weeks. Sitting around the evening campfire, smoking hash, my friend played Rocky Mountain High, first time I heard the song. I just loved the song. Could not have heard it at better place if I tried. That's some good music.

Puff the Magic Dragon by Peter Paul Mary, I remember both songs well

jokerman

Premium user
A friend of mine was moving from Ontario to BC(1970s), my wife and I flew from Ontario to Alberta, my friend picked us up at the airport and we headed to Banff National Park to camp for a couple of weeks. Sitting around the evening campfire, smoking hash, my friend played Rocky Mountain High, first time I heard the song. I just loved the song. Could not have heard it at better place if I tried. That's some good music.

Puff the Magic Dragon by Peter Paul Mary, I remember both songs well
IMHO if you hear take me home or rocky mt high at a spot where its appropriate Im singing ☝️

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Wait a minute Girl☝️😊😮
You cant just go light up a post with that and leave w/o giving a recipe.
Especially choclate Zuchinni bread☝️ Thought you could get away with it didja😊

I got it off the internet. I did add an extra egg like grandma told me to always do…. It’s very delicious and moist too 😊

jokerman

Premium user
I got it off the internet. I did add an extra egg like grandma told me to always do…. It’s very delicious and moist too 😊

thank you Subie Lou☝️