What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

420club
I didn’t wash it, but I did put antibiotic cream on it and the bandage. If I washed it, I have a piece of meat about the size of a half dollar that’s torn off my knuckle but it’s still attached one edge so I left it on there… I don’t know if you’ve ever had a serious piece of flesh ripped off your body, but I can assure you when water hits it you become electric
It's good you put the antibiotic cream on. I got very sick once from a tiny nick on my knuckle, I became septic and could have died from a nick about the size of a grain of rice.

How did you make out about your squatter?

Dime

The brighter of the two is holding the tail

Attachments

• Trainer-head-crocodile-mouth-1326304907.gif
    Trainer-head-crocodile-mouth-1326304907.gif
    2 MB · Views: 48

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Anyone had Rouladen? Thinly sliced beef,the fast fry ones, spread unsalted butter on it ,some german mustard,a pickle,a bit of onion,whatever seasoning you like,bacon strips and roll it up and put tooth picks in it to hold it together then stick it in the oven at 300 and bring it up to 350 half way through and bake it until it breaks with a fork and it melts in your mouth,potatoes ,gravy,and a veggie ,maybe some saurkraut,and it's pretty awesome.
Ok me and Joe will try that. Bring it to the next bingo meeting Tuesday is covered dish night, it will be perfect. 😊
yes! this is one of my go to dishes when i go here
the menu is kind of clunky but if you look they serve rouladen!
its one of those things that is a pita to make at home so i let them do all the heavy lifting
i will aslo get the cordon bleu there, again a dish that just too many moving parts, ill let someone else do the cooking
they serve both with that red pickled beets and i get the mashed potatoes as my other side
#chefs kiss

jokerman

Premium user
But I got the bung out so I can now use the drum for tomorrow. I get into so much stuff that hurts me because I probably get into 10 times what the average person does. I don’t see it getting any better cause as I get older, I can’t do what I did 10 years ago and now I’ve got twice as much to do by myself. Living out as far as I do finding good help to come over is quite difficult. I have friends that offered to help me but I usually wait until I really need the help before I ask. I have 300 pound wheel weights for each side of my big tractor, and you should see it when I have to put one on or take one off. I let the impact wrench through the work and just stand back… Linda was the one that constantly smacked me in the back of the head when I misbehave and hurt myself… We can discuss this in more detail after the safety class or bingo…
And just for you Brother when we all attend safety class ,I will bring the appropriate " Safety Snacks"

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I didn’t wash it, but I did put antibiotic cream on it and the bandage. If I washed it, I have a piece of meat about the size of a half dollar that’s torn off my knuckle but it’s still attached one edge so I left it on there… I don’t know if you’ve ever had a serious piece of flesh ripped off your body, but I can assure you when water hits it you become electric
Yes but it still needs to be clean. You should soak it in warm soapy water for about 20-30 minutes to get the dirt out so it doesn’t get infected. Yes I have had and injury like that. The ER would scrub it out

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
It's good you put the antibiotic cream on. I got very sick once from a tiny nick on my knuckle, I became septic and could have died from a nick about the size of a grain of rice.

How did you make out about your squatter?
the lawyer is going to file suit tomorrow so the deadbeat will be aware of how pissed I am early next week...the sheriff will most likely evict him within 10 days, give or take...I really like this lawyer, he doesn't seem to take any shit and has the body to prove it...the dude is built and hates deadbeats...my kind of guy...a quarter the cost of the scheister I talked to last week...we wanted 5K as a retainer and no guarantees...

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Yes but it still needs to be clean. You should soak it in warm soapy water for about 20-30 minutes to get the dirt out so it doesn’t get infected. Yes I have had and injury like that. The ER would scrub it out
agreed but I'm not gonna take the bandage off until tomorrow when I'm done working...I really don't want to see what I did...I hit it so hard it didn't bleed...

oldmaninbc

420club
the lawyer is going to file suit tomorrow so the deadbeat will be aware of how pissed I am early next week...the sheriff will most likely evict him within 10 days, give or take...I really like this lawyer, he doesn't seem to take any shit and has the body to prove it...the dude is built and hates deadbeats...my kind of guy...a quarter the cost of the scheister I talked to last week...we wanted 5K as a retainer and no guarantees...
That's good news Boo, you'll be glad to get that situation off your plate.

Latest posts

Latest posts