What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

I welcome an economic collapse. 😁 This economy has never done anything for me. I have nothing to lose. Im tuning up my fiddle and smiling while Rome burns. 🌈
It's not hard to imagine an economic colapse but I find the results of such a thing would be catastrophic for so many people. The complications would be too many and far to unpredictable for me to think of.
Yet, I see leaders, wealthy people and corporations unwilling to bend from their agendas.

In my heart I hope there is a better way to fix things.

Good day to you Magu

imiubu

I have 4 lighters to take outside w/ me when I decide to have a cig.
Most of the time, I have to hunt them down, smh.
Just leave one out on the porch might be a grand idea but...
no, they end up in every pocket, in the bathroom, kitchen
counter etc. :oops::oops::oops:
I wander around the house thinking... Where TF is my lighter?! haha

Anyway to 'call' your tablet from another device?

<<< quite digitally challenge :D

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I have 4 lighters to take outside w/ me when I decide to have a cig.
Most of the time, I have to hunt them down, smh.
Just leave one out on the porch might be a grand idea but...
no, they end up in every pocket, in the bathroom, kitchen
counter etc. :oops::oops::oops:
I wander around the house thinking... Where TF is my lighter?! haha

Anyway to 'call' your tablet from another device?

<<< quite digitally challenge :D
Found it in the front yard coverd in slobber.
😆

imiubu

Taking a break from the gals to make another pot o joe
and take a nice pull of my lovely Mango (origins unknown :( ).

Decided instead of having the neighbor wait for freshly rooted clones,
I have potted up some of my clones meant to be my new mom's.
Per usual; I cut way to many so... these can be let go.

Still could have a frost up until 2 days from now so... we aren't
really getting things into the ground too late :)

Next year, we will need to communicate earlier in the season
if he wants a better chance at getting his seeds started etc. :)
If we had... I'd have kept the rest of the clones alive for him:

IMG_5951.JPG

Don't be sad, it was intentional :)
Just haven't made the time to cut them down.
Today... today... mebe haha

Magu🌈

It's not hard to imagine an economic colapse but I find the results of such a thing would be catastrophic for so many people. The complications would be too many and far to unpredictable for me to think of.
Yet, I see leaders, wealthy people and corporations unwilling to bend from their agendas.

In my heart I hope there is a better way to fix things.

Good day to you Magu
Please forgive me for not explaining. 😁 If the economy collapsed My life will not change. I do not want anyone to suffer but if everyone was poor many of societys problems would be solved. However, I think people should understand that if the US government collapses, it will NEVER rise again. No Democrats. No Republicans. Nothing forever. The best thing you can do is plant a garden. 🌈

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Please forgive me for not explaining. 😁 If the economy collapsed My life will not change. I do not want anyone to suffer but if everyone was poor many of societys problems would be solved. However, I think people should understand that if the US government collapses, it will NEVER rise again. No Democrats. No Republicans. Nothing forever. The best thing you can do is plant a garden. 🌈

or go fishing

IMG_2805.jpeg

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Everyone<---- is misplacing/losing stuff today. I woke up to my keys being missing. Ready to leave and not next to the door. Not in the bed. Not in the laundry. Not under either reclining chair. Not under the sofa. Nowhere. Nowhere. I had to go to the hardware store this morning and use my mom's copy of my key. Works. $10. Needed the mail key copy too. I don't think I'll ever see those keys again. So who else has like keys, wallet, telephone, weed, lighter and loses them? I'm usually pretty good. The LL Bean shorts and pants I wear have a zipper pocket I keep my wallet safe in. Oh well, keys walked away. Only thing I can think of is the old Russian dirtballs on SSI nextdoor saw them on the ground and kept them as a trophy or treasure. Russians blow. They don't even have ice cream. Their alphabet is poop. I can read Russian, taught myself few years ago. Korean and Chinese now but last time I practiced on my phone while walking the police came looking for me and said I had been acting strangely and talking in multiple languages