What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

Some areas will be Elysium like, other areas more like...Book of Eli
Some groups; like the wealthy with their multi million dollar bunkers, would be better off for a period of time. They would have it all for a time. Food, medications, clothing, tools and machinery. Will they look after themselves, will their lackies turn on them.
I just can't imagine anyone being safe for an extended period of time. At 75yrs with multiple health issues, I want no part of a world cascading into chaos.

In my mind being mobile and able to move about would be the safest way to survive.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Some groups; like the wealthy with their multi million dollar bunkers, would be better off for a period of time. They would have it all for a time. Food, medications, clothing, tools and machinery. Will they look after themselves, will their lackies turn on them.
There is a whole city and tunnel network built under Denver International Airport. Built for the elites. Thinking they would be fine. I am not one of them so it doesn't matter. Nothing I can do about it.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I took walt's advice and went out today and bought quarters, lots of pre 64 quarters...the local coin shop has barrels full of them...I ended up with a bag of $300 face value coins...they are affordable, even if you buy a few each week...who'd ever think we'd be buying old coins...:cool:

oldmaninbc

...it ain't that bad yet, lol...we're good...you want a red flag to look for? ...when real motorcycle gangs start voicing publicly...we got problems...until then it's just a story being fed intravenously to every human holding a phone
Today is a gorgeous day, the sun is shinning, I have the love of a good woman, a few dollars in the bank, food in the freezer and a dependable vehicle. All you different but kind folks here at ICMAG.

It could be a lot f--k--g worse, but today I smile and grateful for what I do have. OH, there is that big bag of weed that helps.

Otherwise, I hope all is well with you mudballs

oldmaninbc

There is a whole city and tunnel network built under Denver International Airport. Built for the elites. Thinking they would be fine. I am not one of them so it doesn't matter. Nothing I can do about it.
A small city I lived in when I went to college, Nelson BC, apparently during the cold war era had a bunker built in private to house officials. No one new about it until 2013, when it was made public. Fifty were built across Canada

The thing that really stood out to me when the information was made public...no wives or families were permitted to enter only officials.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Found the pics ...
09EB03DB-9BEB-443B-A992-79BDB00BF5B1.jpeg
4DC7004A-8089-4F1A-8FBB-11353754DE64.jpeg
4748F50F-0B2D-423A-97D6-1804574F406B.jpeg

I’ve grown ghost train haze before :) :watchplant:think I have some pictures to locate

jokerman

Premium user