What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
But but made with the same material with the same outcome right?
The effects would be the same.
Different but the same. Ha ha!
Before pressing, bubble hash is denser and more clumped together, so burns cooler. There are slightly less terpenes, but less burning cellulous taste.

Full bubble Dry Sieve eliminates the cellulous flavor while retaining the terpenes lost to the water in Bubble Hash.

Hash was historically compressed for storage and transport, and the various ones developed have connoisseurs following them similar to the art to that of fine wines. That is above my pay grade but I recommend reading Clarke's "Hashish?"

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is a picture of the "Grinning Reaper", which is what I use for dry sieve. I use a small washing machine and bubble bags for Bubble.

Grinning reaper 001.JPG
Resin harvester -2.jpg
Resin harvester 003.jpg
Resin harvester-4.jpg

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Here is a picture of the "Grinning Reaper", which is what I use for dry sieve. I use a small washing machine and bubble bags for Bubble.

View attachment 18981993 View attachment 18981995 View attachment 18981996 View attachment 18981997
I used to use some wood framed silk screen and a tattoo machine with a eraser on the tip to bounce the material.
Worked really well but the tumbler is all I use anymore.
Saves me a lot of time and effort cannot recommend it enough.
Solid aluminum body not plastic mines been flawless for a couple years now.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I used to use some wood framed silk screen and a tattoo machine with a eraser on the tip to bounce the material.
Worked really well but the tumbler is all I use anymore.
Saves me a lot of time and effort cannot recommend it enough.
Solid aluminum body not plastic mines been flawless for a couple years now.
If Mrs Pute would only raise my allowance......I could be famous....

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

Causes of low empathy​

Everyone may experience low empathy at times. For example, it may be natural to have difficulty feeling and expressing empathy toward someone who has harmed us.

There is some debate on whether a person is born with low empathy or if upbringing, social factors, or life experiences may hinder their ability to develop it, or even limit it. Genetics may also play a role.

Other possible factors associated with low empathy include:

Personality and developmental disorders​

Among these conditions, levels of empathy can vary. Among individuals, levels can vary even more so.

Latest posts

Latest posts