What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I usually give the Mrs a wet trim - with lotsa soap 🧼 - and a nice bergamot moisturiser after shaving and drying -

The benefits are that she has a very nice and smooth poonany afterwards - so no friction burns -
Replete with appreciative and adoring comments no doubt, in light of women's fondness for cunning linguistics.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Talked to the wife a bit ago. They lifeflighted her last night to the big hospital. At 0300 the it hadn't got no bigger. She is waiting on the doctor right now, so I will know more later. Other wise morning everybody.
Hang in there brother! We're rooting for you both!
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What is the difference between the two? I thought they were the same thing.
Hash is kief that has been pressed, which burns cooler and is less harsh to smoke.

If you grind and press buds, they will be less harsh for the same reason. The combustion surface area that is exposed to oxygen is reduced.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Should be a nice day here too. It’s our sons Birthday so we are going by to deliver his goods and pick up a few supplies for the house. Didn’t put the herb I trimmed on the drying rack yet so it’s stinking up my little reefer room. Will trim some more tomorrow. Yall have a great day 🥰

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Different but the same. Ha ha!
Depending on the starting material I would think. I try to only put good stuff in my dry ice bag which seems to work better than other kief I’ve tried including my own. It’s worth it to me to use good stuff in my kief sometimes even flowers. We love the dry ice kief made by your recipe. I need to make a new batch.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Depending on the starting material I would think. I try to only put good stuff in my dry ice bag which seems to work better than other kief I’ve tried including my own. It’s worth it to me to use good stuff in my kief sometimes even flowers. We love the dry ice kief made by your recipe. I need to make a new batch.
Kief is a lot easier and quicker. Plus making bubble makes a mess.....but I like the bubble more. Puts me out like a light switch at bedtime.

I can be wide awake and a couple hits of indica hash and zzzzzz!

Latest posts

Latest posts