What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Same customer. service here......does anybody in customer service ANYWHERE speak fluent English. Anything involving customer service takes hours to rectify....by then like Gypsy you are ready to cancel.
Ya - hopefully 🙏 someone from Virgin will call me within the next 72 hours (as the guy told me) - and I can get their BS service disconnected on the 16th April -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
We did this in a few days over 4 months.
Seems like us old farts have a long lifetime of experiences to chat about - along with our daily trials and tribulations - med stuff - 'erb stuff - entertainment stuff - pet stuff - food stuff - and more stuff than just the usual stuff to express - here on ICMAG - and it's all good - especially @SubGirl s BAKLAVA - now that's GREAT 👍 STUFF - Mmmmm Delishioso!

oldfogey8

IMG_2866.jpeg
IMG_2863.jpeg
IMG_2856.jpeg
IMG_2844.jpeg
IMG_2836.jpeg
IMG_2825.jpeg
IMG_2818.jpeg
IMG_2810.jpeg
IMG_2807.jpeg
We are staying on the Osa Peninsula and are astonished by the biodiversity. We have seen crocodiles, a sloth, a coati, macaws, parrots, toucans, leaf cutter ants, and a couple of humans ayahuasca-ing thru the day…

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
View attachment 18982098 View attachment 18982099 View attachment 18982100 View attachment 18982101 View attachment 18982102 View attachment 18982103 View attachment 18982104 View attachment 18982105 View attachment 18982106 We are staying on the Osa Peninsula and are astonished by the biodiversity. We have seen crocodiles, a sloth, a coati, macaws, parrots, toucans, leaf cutter ants, and a couple of humans ayahuasca-ing thru the day…
4th pic down - is that a HORNBILL?

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Seems like us old farts have a long lifetime of experiences to chat about - along with our daily trials and tribulations - med stuff - 'erb stuff - entertainment stuff - pet stuff - food stuff - and more stuff than just the usual stuff to express - here on ICMAG - and it's all good - especially @SubGirl s BAKLAVA - now that's GREAT 👍 STUFF - Mmmmm Delishioso!
I’m so glad you are enjoying it. I’ve about had my fill of it this year and still have a half a pan in the kitchen.
‘yes, we cover a lot of old fart stuff around here don’t we 😁

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
View attachment 18982098 View attachment 18982099 View attachment 18982100 View attachment 18982101 View attachment 18982102 View attachment 18982103 View attachment 18982104 View attachment 18982105 View attachment 18982106 We are staying on the Osa Peninsula and are astonished by the biodiversity. We have seen crocodiles, a sloth, a coati, macaws, parrots, toucans, leaf cutter ants, and a couple of humans ayahuasca-ing thru the day…
Amazing pictures. She got to see her sloth. And monkey balls too wow. Looks like you are having an amazing day 🥰

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I’m so glad you are enjoying it. I’ve about had my fill of it this year and still have a half a pan in the kitchen.
‘yes, we cover a lot of old fart stuff around here don’t we 😁
Yup - lots of differing tangents from main themes - we seem to cover - interspersed with lashings of odd and sexy humour 😉 😜 - it's great 👍 absolutely - I've been enjoying the to-and-fro of it all - since finding this thread a few months back already SubGal - everyone seems to have much to say - and the time to say it -
so I've been enjoying 😉 it all - immensely -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ya - he's a looker alright 👍 - already young gals 👧 from the Philippines 🇵🇭 to London England - have 'crushes' - on him - but he's not interested in any sort of romancing - just yet - he's more interested in his weapons training - field craft - and marching - in the Army Cadets - and playing his ukulele - than anything else - he's a great lad 👦 - and I'm very proud of him 👏 -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
looks like his Mother🙄
Actually he doesn't much look like Leah (his Mum) - I'm definitely the dominate genetic contributor where he is concerned - and looks alot like I did when I was his age - and when he was younger than his current 14 years - and not just looks - his personality is spookily similar to mine - so similar that I seem to know what he's thinking - or what he's going to do - before he does it 😉

His Mum says to me - 'He only got the strong black hair - and shorter stature - from my side of the family - everything else is you' -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
My Honey is coming home from work in 30 minutes.
This is where I go into a get something done FFS! b4 and after She gets home.
some times it works and sometimes it donts!
Quick - get the vacuum cleaner out - and the apron with boobs on it - and look busy man - or she will sus that you have been spending all day chatting with a bunch of recalcitrant reprobates - online - shhhh - don't tell her anyone!

Latest posts

Latest posts