What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
1000 page thread! - already - well done guys and gals -

But I'm all stressed - really stressed - trying to quit this useless internet provider - Virgin Media - goes up and down like a cheerleaders panties on prom night - no wifi one day - then no internet another - rinse and repeat - then they say 'your contract ran out - so we have to charge you double for it' - and just to get thru to someone that speaks a form of English I can actually understand takes an hour and a half - being bounced around the world from New Delhi to Scotland - and back again - and still I only get 2 words out of 6 this 'customer service person' is saying - then I get another fella speaking in broad Glasweigan (Scottish) dialect - who says I failed security - after telling him that the last payment to Virgin Media came out of my bank account on 2nd April - after having to check my bank account - then he says 'when is the next payment due' - and I says - I don't want to make another payment because I want this sub-standard service ended PRONTO! - then he says I've failed security - because I can't tell him when the next payment is due to be robbed from me for their crap service - and hangs up on me - so here's me not only with a crap internet service having to pay double for it now - and can;t get the bloody thing cancelled - because I 'Failed Security' - SHEESH! - WASTED AN HOUR AND A HALF TO GET NADDA ACCOMPLISHED!

< high pressure steam coming out of Gypsy's ears>

Magu🌈

But I'm all stressed - really stressed - trying to quit this useless internet provider - Virgin Media - goes up and down like a cheerleaders panties on prom night - no wifi one day - then no internet another - rinse and repeat - then they say 'your contract ran out - so we have to charge you double for it' - and just to get thru to someone that speaks a form of English I can actually understand takes an hour and a half - being bounced around the world from New Delhi to Scotland - and back again - and still I only get 2 words out of 6 this 'customer service person' is saying - then I get another fella speaking in broad Glasweigan (Scottish) dialect - who says I failed security - after telling him that the last payment to Virgin Media came out of my bank account on 2nd April - after having to check my bank account - then he says 'when is the next payment due' - and I says - I don't want to make another payment because I want this sub-standard service ended PRONTO! - then he says I've failed security - because I can't tell him when the next payment is due to be robbed from me for their crap service - and hangs up on me - so here's me not only with a crap internet service having to pay double for it now - and can;t get the bloody thing cancelled - because I 'Failed Security' - SHEESH! - WASTED AN HOUR AND A HALF TO GET NADDA ACCOMPLISHED!

That is why I only use a debit card. If someone wont cancle a service I just take all the money off the card. Let them charge an empty debit card. 😡

jokerman

Premium user
1712079228019.jpeg

1712079304617.jpeg

1712079390679.jpeg

Took a ride to the reservation three dispos and there are 40 more. flower edibles ,rosin,hash,pre rolls ,hot dogs.😊

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

would Starlink work for you?

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

Same customer. service here......does anybody in customer service ANYWHERE speak fluent English. Anything involving customer service takes hours to rectify....by then like Gypsy you are ready to cancel.