What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
I had low heat this grow never even hit 80 and decent humidity around 40%. I run LEDs maybe too bright but not hot and they stayed a foot below them at least. I have 3 clones from them in the other tent. I’m anxious now to see if they will be the same. My guess is they will. It didn’t seem to hurt the yield and the buds are not fluffy so that’s good. All the colas are not ready either. A couple looks two weeks behind the others.
And I would just check the plant to see if it had buds. If I ever had a plant.

And I can see now that just sticking seeds in the ground and standing back with a roll of papers, waiting... isn't the ideal.

Unca Walt

420club
View attachment 18981891
Range day tomorrow wind permitting.
This 1849 has been one giant project since I bought it new never buying a uberti gun again.
Finally running correctly after replacing the handspring smoothing the hammer face flat and doubling the mainspring.
Would not even cycle the cylinder when first out of the box not sure how it got proof fired at the factory frankly.
Better have flawless performance tomorrow or else...........I gotta spend more money on it.
🙄
I am really sorry to hear about the POS Uberti sent. I do not even recognize that model. At the very least, you should thoroughly document what you had to do, and inform Uberti.

They would want to know, for sure. Heck, they might even send you an extra one to keep you from ranking them.

Unca Walt

420club
This is fantastic!! It will get me off the knife-edge of depending upon the generosity and actual bravery of the folks here.

I would even be able to walk in a store and buy some weed like a full-rights citizen, instead of an ex-GI under the all-seeing eye of the VA.

Unca Walt

420club
Do ya balls hang low - when you swing 'em to and fro - can you tie 'em in a knot - can you tie 'em in a bow? - do you get a funny feel'in when ya bollocks hit the ceiling - do ya balls hang low? -
The Roossian Vulgar Volga Marching Song:

Do your balls hang down
Can you drag them on the ground
Can you throw them over your shoulder
Like a wounded Russian soldier

Can you drag them through the dirt
Can you stuff them in your shirt
Can you beat them like a drum...

There are about 15 verses

Unca Walt

420club
1712059479342.png

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do ya balls hang low - when you swing 'em to and fro - can you tie 'em in a knot - can you tie 'em in a bow? - do you get a funny feel'in when ya bollocks hit the ceiling - do ya balls hang low? -

The Roossian Vulgar Volga Marching Song:

Do your balls hang down
Can you drag them on the ground
Can you throw them over your shoulder
Like a wounded Russian soldier

Can you drag them through the dirt
Can you stuff them in your shirt
Can you beat them like a drum...

There are about 15 verses
The was an Original Old Fart from Boston, who drove a little red Austin.

He had room for his ass and a gallon of gas, but his balls hung down and he lost them,

Latest posts

Latest posts