What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240401_122714_7.jpg

Range day tomorrow wind permitting.
This 1849 has been one giant project since I bought it new never buying a uberti gun again.
Finally running correctly after replacing the handspring smoothing the hammer face flat and doubling the mainspring.
Would not even cycle the cylinder when first out of the box not sure how it got proof fired at the factory frankly.
Better have flawless performance tomorrow or else...........I gotta spend more money on it.
🙄

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Ain't no bugs on me.... Ain't no bugs on me! Might be bugs on some of you mugs but there ain't no bugs on me!

happening guys, i dont know if i qualify as an old fart just yet but im getting there!

growing up we had it kind of tough, but not as bad as some others
anyone remember lice in schools?

@putembks quote reminded me of a time when the class i was in had head lice
/ it turns out a bunch of girls were sharing the same hair brush
but the whole classroom was said to be infected
the next day my buddy shows up with a bald head and everyone pointed and laughed, i thought it looked pretty kick a$$
at least we had the money for the fancy shampoo they told us to buy

this kid was a real sh!tkicker!
/and i say that in the most affectionate way

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Morn'in all - as it dawns in the UK - birds are a-sing'in - a bit nippy outside here on me balcony - having a toke - and a strong cuppa cawfee - my kids are on Easter holidays from school - so will take them both to a new gym/health club today - since I've changed gyms this month after 3 years at The David Lloyd Club - they don't have a pool there anymore - till September - so it's not alot of good to us - because we all like to swim - so the new Nuffield Health club in Kingston-Upon-Thames is where I took out new memberships for us all - and will be fun for them to discover a new place to train - it has a great swimming 🏊‍♂️ pool and top-notch gym 🏋️‍♂️ and boxing facilities for me and the boy - my daughter loves ❤️ to swim but she's not too keen on weight training - although I do get her to do it - increasing her strength for over a year now -

I'm looking forward to having a good workout myself - then a good spell in the dry and wet saunas - and then a good 20 minutes in the power shower 🚿 - washing myself clean - oh so clean - people even call me Mr Clean - LMFAO!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Tell me good people.. what are the benefits of a wet trim ?.
Wet trim = garbage
Dry trim for the win.
Change my mind. Coz all I see is y'all just scared to try or lazy.
I usually give the Mrs a wet trim - with lotsa soap 🧼 - and a nice bergamot moisturiser after shaving and drying -

The benefits are that she has a very nice and smooth poonany afterwards - so no friction burns -

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts