What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

OleReynard

Seems we were just talking about Barretts disease and esophageal cancer from it.
Just talked with Dave Pope/AKBB
He's going thru a pretty dramatic surgery tomorrow they're taking his esophagus and part of his stomach.

Dave's been a good friend of mine for 10 or so years and he's asking for all the prayers he can get.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
A woman was shopping at her local supermarket where she selected 2 litres of low fat milk, a carton of eggs, 2 litres of orange juice, a head of lettuce, half a dozen tomatoes, a 500g jar of coffee and a 250g pack of bacon. As she was unloading her items on the conveyor belt to check out, a drunk standing behind her watched as she placed the items in front of the cashier. While the cashier was ringing up her purchases, the drunk calmly stated," You must be single." The woman was a bit startled by this proclamation, but she was intrigued by the derelict's intuition, since she was indeed single. She looked at her six items on the belt and saw nothing particularly unusual about her selections that could have tipped off the drunk to her marital status. Curiosity getting the better of her, she said, "Well, you know what, you're absolutely correct. But how on earth did you know that?" The drunk replied, "Cos you're ugly.
Just lost dinner...

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Hash and kief silly boy

I can’t wait to try this out!….

IMG_8605.jpeg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I am not even sure how to take it. If this wasn’t a bucket list trip for my wife I would try it. I would feel like a POS if I wigged out for too long or came to an epiphany that screwed up the rest of the trip. It is supposed to be a life changing, mind expanding experience.
I did it once, a small dose but it sure changed my day and the next one as well...

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I am not even sure how to take it. If this wasn’t a bucket list trip for my wife I would try it. I would feel like a POS if I wigged out for too long or came to an epiphany that screwed up the rest of the trip. It is supposed to be a life changing, mind expanding experience.
I think you can make a tea outta it. I’ve never done it so don’t listen to me. Ask big 🤪

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
We are eating dinner at a bar next to the hotel pool(delicious fried food when the govt doesn’t forbid the use of lard like in the ‘free’ US btw) and I notice a couple of young guys getting pretty chummy in the pool. Talking really animated to like waving their hand in the air. Then I notice the pupils. Huge. After some internet sleuthing I discovered ayuhuasca is a big thing here. Wish I had the motivation to try it…

it is all about set and setting

everyone has to find their time and place to make this journey

and yes it can be life changing

well at least for a week…🏄🏼‍♂️

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
It won’t be long before Bubba has a pair this size and I’m sure it’s not gonna stop there with the size of the dog you got. There will be no more showing of balls from this house because I’m not into that stuff and Dutch is certainly not gonna let me take a picture of his…
Uh-huh.......looks like you'all have done that a time or two?
😆
I will return the favor when Bubbas have hit full size,promise.
👍🏾
I can’t wait to try this out!….

View attachment 18981886
Can I borrow that when you're done with it?

Latest posts

Latest posts