What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

For anesthesia, request that stuff, nutz, can't think of it, it's the same stuff Micheal Jackson OD'd on. I will think of name. Very common for colonoscopy. You wake up and feel great, like a great nap. I went out to eat and shopping right after. The old stuff makes you have a horrible hangover all day.
I got propofol for an Endo Ultrasound about a month ago. Out like a light in seconds. Felt a bit off for the rest of the day.

oldfogey8

i was wondering about that..

maybe the docs will give me something to counter the bad side effects and then something else to counter the counter effects to counter the counter counter effects..😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫
Have you tried apple cider vinegar? I know it sounds counterintuitive but I have tried it. Not sure if it was psychosomatic or if the ‘science’ behind it works but it does get rid of heartburn for me. I put a tblsp in a half cup of water(sometimes a bit of honey helps it taste better(bonus points for blue honey😂)) and chug it down…

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Stop by...let me cook something fo you.....

to late….Swede hooked me up with a sirloin steak , 95% lean burger , and bacon…with onions

IMG_0346.jpeg

oh I can hear it now

no wonder he has heartburn!…😘

Latest posts

Latest posts