What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
We could ask this guy 😳
IMG_2589.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I think some kind of horse race?

pinche​

[peen-chey]

April 9, 2018

What does pinche mean?​

In many Spanish dialects, pinche is a strong swear word variously meaning “goddamned,” “shitty,” or “fucking,” among other senses.
The term literally refers to a low-level or temporary worker, particularly one who works in a kitchen.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
For anesthesia, request that stuff, nutz, can't think of it, it's the same stuff Micheal Jackson OD'd on. I will think of name. Very common for colonoscopy. You wake up and feel great, like a great nap. I went out to eat and shopping right after. The old stuff makes you have a horrible hangover all day.
The entire procedure was nothing but a cluster fuck. The two anesthesia doctors came in and we had a nice discussion and they both agreed I would be getting propofol and I told him I didn’t need much being knocked out. I get into the surgical suite and some young kid says that he’s my anesthesiologist, and proceeded to knock me out. I have no idea what they used but I heaved for six hours. I will never go back to that hospital again.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
anyone have to deal with heartburn?..

it seems that lately I can hardly drink a glass of water and I need some baking soda and water to cool my tummy down…WTF?…

it ain’t coffee , chocolate cake , the heartburn happens with practically everything I eat or drink…

I thought I was over this when I quit taking ibuprofen Tylenol etc etc etc for migraine management

but it appears this schitt has returned and I don’t know why..

View attachment 18981311
I used to suffer from acid reflux when I drank alcohol and coffee in excess. I quit doing that and stopped having a problem.

Grayfox takes omeprazole before meals to control her reflux.

Latest posts

Latest posts