What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
anyone have to deal with heartburn?..

it seems that lately I can hardly drink a glass of water and I need some baking soda and water to cool my tummy down…WTF?…

it ain’t coffee , chocolate cake , the heartburn happens with practically everything I eat or drink…

I thought I was over this when I quit taking ibuprofen Tylenol etc etc etc for migraine management

but it appears this schitt has returned and I don’t know why..

IMG_8598.jpeg

OleReynard

it seems that lately I can hardly drink a glass of water and I need some baking soda and water to cool my tummy down…WTF?…

it ain’t coffee , chocolate cake , the heartburn happens with practically everything I eat or drink…

I thought I was over this when I quit taking ibuprofen Tylenol etc etc etc for migraine management

View attachment 18981311
Might wanna have that scoped out, literally

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

View attachment 18981311
To much red meat

BubbasPlace

I am probably the only bastard on this site that hasn’t grown lemon Betty crossed with TK… I was told the seed that went into that pail of dirt produce this plant and I have to wonder if it is lemon Betty by TK because it’s really lanky and I’ve not heard that trait about that plant in the past… can anybody confirm that that’s what this plant is or am I losing my mind? View attachment 18981020
Mine took off like a shot once flipped. But...they stopped and all I had to do was use a yo yo line to pull them to the side a touch.

I got two main phenos, one a touch taller, lanky whose main cola (uncut) took longer to fill in. I had two like this.

The others were just a smidge less tall, and cola much tighter. One of those refused to fade until the end, and yellow fade only. One didn't fad, but just turned purple. The last one was shortest of bunch, fastest cola of all. It faded red.

All sorts of bizarre smells have come off these. Rubber, pine, skunk, lemon zest and sweet bubble gum.

Those look like the beast. Big said his (or was that straight triangle kush?) hit 8-10 feet. It stopped stretching for me WAY sooner than Chrimera 3.

Bubba

Last edited:

jokerman

Premium user

View attachment 18981311
No, my stomach and I have an agreement.

BubbasPlace

big, I just had an endoscopy, no big deal as long as they don't give you too much anesthesia...I heaved for almost 6 hours...
For anesthesia, request that stuff, nutz, can't think of it, it's the same stuff Micheal Jackson OD'd on. I will think of name. Very common for colonoscopy. You wake up and feel great, like a great nap. I went out to eat and shopping right after. The old stuff makes you have a horrible hangover all day.

jokerman

Premium user
For anesthesia, request that stuff, nutz, can't think of it, it's the same stuff Micheal Jackson OD'd on. I will think of name. Very common for colonoscopy. You wake up and feel great, like a great nap. I went out to eat and shopping right after. The old stuff makes you have a horrible hangover all day.
We all go out to eat afterwards. usually to a place requested by the patient,
I like a diner.☝️

OleReynard

If you have reflux, sleeping on one side is worse than the other. Tube to the tummy isn't straight in, it's off to one side. That's the bad side. My ex had all that. If you don't treat it, can lead to Barrett's Syndrome. Considered precancerous in worst case. Carbonated drinks are bad.
My dad gets checked yearly for Barretts nothing to fuck with can lead into esophageal cancer

Latest posts

Latest posts