What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I've had propopol at least a dozen times and always felt great...one time I even drove home after we had a killer breakfast...the kid administering it to me dosed me with way too much...I had a really bad feeling when he told me they changes anesthesia on me...took me over a week to recover...

oldmaninbc

anyone have to deal with heartburn?..

it seems that lately I can hardly drink a glass of water and I need some baking soda and water to cool my tummy down…WTF?…

it ain’t coffee , chocolate cake , the heartburn happens with practically everything I eat or drink…

I thought I was over this when I quit taking ibuprofen Tylenol etc etc etc for migraine management

but it appears this schitt has returned and I don’t know why..

View attachment 18981311
I take a pill called Rabeprazole to control excess acid. It helps but I have a magnesium deficiency because of the Rabeprazole and have to take a magnesium supplement. Otherwise I get a muscle spasm in my leg because of the deficiency and that really hurts. I have started to limit my use of Rabeprazole but like you I have to find away to control the acid.
A pulmonologist I have seen told me that acid reflux can get into your lungs and cause damage.

jokerman

Premium user
FFS ! Dont expect me☝️
1711933637942.jpeg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Clear skies again today starting at 43F and predicted to reach 67F.

A nice Easter dinner out last night at Uncle Chen's Dynasty II with friends.

Today I will follow up on the vaporizer parts that I'm having made.

Potads

Any one ever made boil in the bag hash ? I think the old school way was to wrap a bag of trichomes in wet newspaper then cook it for 20mins in the oven etc etc.

When the vac pack plastic machines came in people started boiling it in water then doing whatever after.

Anyone know about this ?

BubbasPlace

Any one ever made boil in the bag hash ? I think the old school way was to wrap a bag of trichomes in wet newspaper then cook it for 20mins in the oven etc etc.

When the vac pack plastic machines came in people started boiling it in water then doing whatever after.

Anyone know about this ?
I've done the ice water and bubble bag, but no boiling water....In the Moroccan film hashish, (get this off of Amazon for like 3 bucks, great film) they heated and pressed dry sift trichomes.

I watched this guy throw out a shoebox of dry sift because it didn't bind right. Unca Walt would have had a conniption fit at this waste.

Unca Walt

420club
anyone have to deal with heartburn?..

it seems that lately I can hardly drink a glass of water and I need some baking soda and water to cool my tummy down…WTF?…

it ain’t coffee , chocolate cake , the heartburn happens with practically everything I eat or drink…

I thought I was over this when I quit taking ibuprofen Tylenol etc etc etc for migraine management

but it appears this schitt has returned and I don’t know why..

View attachment 18981311
Jeez. Sounds like an ulcer to me. I had one. Exact same symptoms.

I learned a lot. I INSIST you read/watch the slideshow that is on this link. It is important. If you check the 15 Steps, you will know what to do. [/Doctor's Daddy]

Latest posts

Latest posts