What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
I've done the ice water and bubble bag, but no boiling water....In the Moroccan film hashish, (get this off of Amazon for like 3 bucks, great film) they heated and pressed dry sift trichomes.

I watched this guy throw out a shoebox of dry sift because it didn't bind right. Unca Walt would have had a conniption fit at this waste.
Holy SHIT! I try to find the best in a person. With this wrongdoin' guy, I believe he could bring a smile to my face.

For instance, when I pushed him down the stairs.

Unca Walt

420club
I would just like to know how they come up with 3 days and 3 nights between Good Friday crucifixion and Sunday morning resurrection?…🧐
Well, d'you remember the guy holding his arms up to stop the world (and moon, IIRC) for a whole day while a battle was fought? They just plugged that one in. It was just laying around unused:

Joshua 10:13
"And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day."

And to make up any lost/missing coupla hours or so:

Isaiah 38:8
"I will make the sun's shadow that falls on the stairway of Ahaz go back ten steps.'" So the sunlight went back the ten steps it had descended.

Unca 83:4
"And on that day, the Sun rose in the Yeast..."

Unca Walt

420club
that's funny...I have a full head of hair but I choose to shave it...no where on my body is there any hair...looks like I shave...
I used to have "gorilla" references used describing my fur. If I raised my leg out of the water in the bathtub, the fur would line up on the back of my leg, looking like I was wearing seamed stockings.

Now... it's only my fuzzy face, and a very light head of hair.

jokerman

Premium user
1711972216303.jpeg

sad but true

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I had tne postal inspector call me on this day in 13.
Said my half dozen packages smelled like weed and that shits against the law!
I was all this is a weird april fools joke..........it wasn't.
Turns out they need a warrant to open your mail,ups and fedex do not.
He was trying to avoid the courts and do me a favor as they were all full of seeds and hash.
😂
I fesssed they were seeds he laughed and said stop it and ne would burn the boxes without any warrants saving me some court time..........I appreciated that and only in Montana would that have gone that way.