What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hey everyone. Just checking in for a buzz break. Hope everyone is well today. Made the first batch of baklava today. I usually make it this time of year and send out to friends and family. This one has a little extra orange zest not traditional but adding it makes it that much more delicious to me. checked the plants still waiting the two weeks 😁 y’all have a great day
View attachment 18976151
That looks absolutely delicious SubGirl - me luv's me some fresh Baklava - Mmmmmm!

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Spring has come to the SouthEast mountains! A picture is worth a thousand, or a Wall of, Words o_O ...

View attachment 18976143

IMG_8319.jpeg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
They will be disguised as pink ladies. 😁
View attachment 18976165
Thinking about it - I may wake up after the surgery with a stonker of an early morn'in riser - that could need some sort of therapeutic attention -

And that reminds me of the last time I had surgery - when I was 21 years old after getting attacked by 5 wet-backs from Chiapas - when I was in San Francisco General Hospital - and a rather dishy Korean nurse used to bathe me - she understood my frustrating predicament - and sorted me out like a pro -

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Thinking about it - I may wake up after the surgery with a stonker of an early morn'in riser - that could need some sort of therapeutic attention -

And that reminds me of the last time I had surgery - when I was 21 years old after getting attacked by 5 wet-backs from Chiapas - when I was in San Francisco General Hospital - and a rather dishy Korean nurse used to bathe me - she understood my frustrating predicament - and sorted me out like a pro -

just take that morning piss and you will return back to normal….

jokerman

Premium user

Need more of them when that problem arises🙄

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
There’s enough butter in there to put your heart over the edge 😁 I’ll send some with the pink ladies 😁
- I eat lots of butter every day - then burn 🔥 it off with plenty of exercise - its just a matter of balancing carbs in and carbs out - and real organic un pasteurised butter 🧈 - from grass fed cows is actually very good for you -

- and even if that baklava has pasteurised butter in it - I still want some - p - l - e - a - s - e - pretty please 🙏 even - lol

Last edited:

CharlesU Farley

I could tell you a story about a couple of young teenage kids, who were at a keg party and couldn't score any Quaaludes, so they go rooting around in the mom and dad's medicine cabinet. Having no idea what any other drugs looked like other than Quaaludes, they found a plastic container with a bunch of pills, all in a circle.

Everybody else took them except for Chuck... he ain't putting shit in his mouth unless he knows what it is.

Bet ya'll know what they were. ;)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I could tell you a story about a couple of young teenage kids, who were at a keg party and couldn't score any Quaaludes, so they go rooting around in the mom and dad's medicine cabinet. Having no idea what any other drugs looked like other than Quaaludes, they found a plastic container with a bunch of pills, all in a circle.

Everybody else took them except for Chuck... he ain't putting shit in his mouth unless he knows what it is.

Bet ya'll know what they were. ;)
Laxatives?

Latest posts

Latest posts