What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

exactly

at the established 16 to 1 ratio of gold to silver , silver should be about $136.00 an ounce , not $25

if one is into making a profit , the play will be in silver , not gold , that is when and if silver ever gets free , it will be a moonshot 5 or 6 bagger
A wise man once posted about these ratios on another site. I believe at any point where the ratio is over 80:1, converting gold to silver is the play. It is currently about 86:1.

Thegreengrower64

exactly

at the established 16 to 1 ratio of gold to silver , silver should be about $136.00 an ounce , not $25

if one is into making a profit , the play will be in silver , not gold , that is when and if silver ever gets free , it will be a moonshot 5 or 6 bagger

I've a few kg's of silver..
And I'm waiting with anticipation...

" this time next Yr Rodney, we'll be millionaires "😂

CharlesU Farley

Hey y'all. Just going to start from scratch here at very end of the page and not read anything from the last day or two.

I know I've been posting too many Wall of Words since I've ventured into this thread. I'm a pretty perceptive / empathic individual, and started to get the feeling I was posting so much in here that some of the old time regulars were not posting as much as they used to, or couldn't keep up, because I was posting so much Boomer bullshit. Always thought this thread was where a bunch of old farts hung out, talked about how good OG used to be, and how Subcool was the best breeder ever. o_O

Had a positive interaction with bigsur 51 in another thread, saw in the New Post section that he had just posted in here, took a chance and clicked the link.

Boy don't I feel like a total and complete asshole for _ass_uming what this thread was like. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

So anyway, I don't believe I've ever felt as good about of a group of people in a forum as I do on this one, since adpc. I'm going to try not to fuck it up and if I step out out of line or post too much shit (even Harley says shut the fuck up, you sound like Cliff Clavin) and y'all can't keep up, just say Chuck, stfd and stfu.

I promise I won't respond like I would in any other forum, foad and esad. ;)

Unca Walt

420club
I forget what the limit to buy or sale at local coin shops before any paperwork is involved

i love the cash and carry option , whether buying or selling..
Speaking from very recent experience: You can buy one dollar short of ten thousand dollars using fiat pulled out of your pocket.

Above ten thousand, you stay at the same "no report" for any purchases you may want to make by using a Cashier's Check.

BTDT.

Never bought over $9K using cash in 35 years of stacking.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hey y'all. Just going to start from scratch here at very end of the page and not read anything from the last day or two.

I know I've been posting too many Wall of Words since I've ventured into this thread. I'm a pretty perceptive / empathic individual, and started to get the feeling I was posting so much in here that some of the old time regulars were not posting as much as they used to, or couldn't keep up, because I was posting so much Boomer bullshit. Always thought this thread was where a bunch of old farts hung out, talked about how good OG used to be, and how Subcool was the best breeder ever. o_O

Had a positive interaction with bigsur 51 in another thread, saw in the New Post section that he had just posted in here, took a chance and clicked the link.

Boy don't I feel like a total and complete asshole for _ass_uming what this thread was like. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

So anyway, I don't believe I've ever felt as good about of a group of people in a forum as I do on this one, since adpc. I'm going to try not to fuck it up and if I step out out of line or post too much shit (even Harley says shut the fuck up, you sound like Cliff Clavin) and y'all can't keep up, just say Chuck, stfd and stfu.

Ahhh - don't get ya knickers in a twist over it fella - we all seem to be old enough and wise enough in this thread to understand what common courtesy and civil discourse is - so as long as you behave like a gentleman with XX chromosomes- (or a lady with XY) - you will be treated as such -

- Now enough of me preaching to the choir - lol

- I have some VERY GOOD personal news to share with ya'll - after getting worried sick - and waiting well over a year for this fucked NHS (national health service) - to get its arse in gear - I finally have a date for my open heart surgery! - WOOP - DE - FRIKK'IN - DOOP!

- On Sunday 14th April - I have to check-in to St Thomas's Hospital (London England) at 3pm - and will be staying in Becket Ward on the 5th Floor of the East Wing - the Mitral valve fix and the left coronary artery by-pass will be worked on the next day by a very experienced and highly qualified Greek surgeon -

- So I'll expect lots of flowers - get-well-soon cards and fruit gifts 🎁 from you lot - to aid my recovery - which should be from 8 to 12 weeks - then I should be firing on all 8 cylinders again - Phew! - what a bloody relief !

Last edited:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

Charles, you can't post to much on here. I enjoy your posts. Not at all like a guy named Roster that I once knew. Please continue.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Ahhh - don't get ya knickers in a twist over it fella - we all seem to be old enough and wise enough in this thread to understand what common courtesy and civil discourse is - so as long as you behave like a gentleman with XX chromosomes- (or a lady with XY) - you will be treated as such -

- I have some VERY GOOD personal news to share with ya'll - after getting worried sick - and waiting well over a year for this fucked NHS (national health service) - to get its arse in gear - I finally have a date for my open heart surgery! - WOOP - DE - FRIKK'IN - DOOP!

- On Sunday 14th April - I have to check-in to St Thomas's Hospital at 3pm - and will be staying in Becket Ward on the 5th Floor of the East Wing - the Mitral valve fix and the left coronary artery by-pass will be worked on the next day by a very experienced and highly qualified Greek surgeon -

- So I'll expect lots of flowers - get-well-soon cards and fruit gifts 🎁 from you lot - to aid my recovery - which should be from 8 to 12 weeks - then I should be firing on all 8 cylinders again - Phew! - what a bloody relief !

Good luck Gypsy. We will be thinking about you......Who is gonna watch over the place??

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
A wise man once posted about these ratios on another site. I believe at any point where the ratio is over 80:1, converting gold to silver is the play. It is currently about 86:1.

IMG_7459.png

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Good luck Gypsy. We will be thinking about you......Who is gonna watch over the place??
Ahh - don't worry - I'll be posting and taking pics at the hospital - should be a sorta Medical Magical Mystery Tour - into the land of Filipina nurses - and bad food - 'cos its the first time anyone's cut me right open (8inch gash thru the sternum) - and I'll be in cotton bud - la-la-land - on heavy opiated pain killers - so you're bound to get a few laughs at and on me - the other admin explosiv and supermods WHIPEDMEAT AND Cvh are great lads - so you can always go to them with ya prostate problems - and they will understand - ROTFLMAO!

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

you feel good about this group!…..well schitt fire , we must be doing something wrong!…

my specialty is pouring salt into old wounds…..the main reason I work at the Salt Mines…

IMG_8507.jpeg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

- On Sunday 14th April - I have to check-in to St Thomas's Hospital (London England) at 3pm - and will be staying in Becket Ward on the 5th Floor of the East Wing - the Mitral valve fix and the left coronary artery by-pass will be worked on the next day by a very experienced and highly qualified Greek surgeon -

Whoop, whoop, ahwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Congratulations and good luck brother!

CharlesU Farley

Ahh - don't worry - I'll be posting and taking pics at the hospital - should be a sorta Medical Magical Mystery Tour - into the land of Filipina nurses - and bad food - 'cos its the first time anyone's cut me right open (8inch gash thru the sternum) - and I'll be in cotton bud - la-la-land - on heavy opiated pain killers - so you're bound to get a few laughs at and on me - the other admin explosiv and supermods WHIPEDMEAT AND Cvh are great lads - so you can always go to them with ya prostate problems - and they will understand - ROTFLMAO!

After you come out from anesthesia, the first thing you're going to be aware of is someone _yelling_ at you to take a deep breath and cough. At this stage, it will be uncomfortable but you'll go ahead and do it.

The next day, a pillow will become your _very_ best friend and you will be hugging and squeezing it tighter than you ever thought possible. :rolleyes:

Unca Walt

420club

OUT-fargin-STANDING

We know you were dying to take time off work but we never thought you’d go this far!

We promise not to blame you for anything while you’re away, at least until you return.

I thought about putting on that cute nurse costume you bought me. But I guess this note will have to do.

The Old Messican Philosopher Manuel Labor said "Thees ees thee sekrit, pendejo -- eet ees the circle of life:

Go to a joint, smoke a joint, crack a joint, need a new joint. Jou are een joint number four.

Latest posts

Latest posts