What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
So, what was your favorite back in the day......LSD, Speed, Downers or MDA....Others?

MDA was called the love drug....If it was morphine based that was by far my fav. Take a couple of White Cross and go to the bar was a blast. Then there was the downers.....If you could keep yourself from going to sleep for 20 minutes or so downers at the bar was a lot of fun....no inhibition, you could walk up to anybody and talk...if they told you to FO.....you didn't care or get your feelings hurt.....I loved them all......

Then they started cutting the stuff .....all of a sudden the effects were different and made you feel like crap.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
hey folks, just got back from the vets office, got some pain meds for Dutch...it was sad hearing his squeal as he jumped out of my rather tall truck...he laid down with his sore leg straight out...gave the big lug a massage and then gave his his pill, l most lost a finger...Dutch has never done well with pills...

Patwillie

a4acc594bd6bda36.jpeg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
hey folks, just got back from the vets office, got some pain meds for Dutch...it was sad hearing his squeal as he jumped out of my rather tall truck...he laid down with his sore leg straight out...gave the big lug a massage and then gave his his pill, l most lost a finger...Dutch has never done well with pills...
Used to put any pills my Rotts or Dobies ( and the Dobey x Rotts ) - needed in raw minced beef - making a meat 🍖 ball - they would literally gulp them down - I doubt that those meatballs even touched the sides of their throats - on the way down -

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So, what was your favorite back in the day......LSD, Speed, Downers or MDA....Others?

MDA was called the love drug....If it was morphine based that was by far my fav. Take a couple of White Cross and go to the bar was a blast. Then there was the downers.....If you could keep yourself from going to sleep for 20 minutes or so downers at the bar was a lot of fun....no inhibition, you could walk up to anybody and talk...if they told you to FO.....you didn't care or get your feelings hurt.....I loved them all......

Then they started cutting the stuff .....all of a sudden the effects were different and made you feel like crap.
My favorite was actually PCP, which I bought as THC, but I disposed of the balance once I found out what it was.

I tried it the first time while on two hits of Window Pane and some Columbian. A nice combination but the guy I split the buy with went off the deep end and made me suspicious enough to have it tested at the state hospital......................

OleReynard

Just bought my dog a ramp gonna try to save them joints

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
pcp from the 70's would rot a razor blade when chopping it up to snort...that shit was a crazy stoopid high...
I remember being in a VERY Chicano project in San Jose California - and this vato handed me what I thought was just a spliff of 'erb - little did I know that it was laced with PCP - till I'd toked a few huge lugs of it - then thought that I could just run up this 30ft wall like Spiderman - and kept trying to do it - several times - now that was a wild and crazy night fersure - woke up late the next day - covered in bruises/cuts and big grazes on my arms and legs - knees and elbows- that shit is/was completely whacko - never again 👏 😳

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Back in the early 70s I had a “hippie van“ and we would always drive around doing copious amount of drugs. Somebody handed me a Coke can with some tinfoil on one end and told me to suck through the top hole. I took one monster hit, and I was laid out for six hours unconscious. I’ll never do that stuff again.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Back in the early 70s I had a “hippie van“ and we would always drive around doing copious amount of drugs. Somebody handed me a Coke can with some tinfoil on one end and told me to suck through the top hole. I took one monster hit, and I was laid out for six hours unconscious. I’ll never do that stuff again.
Yeah - it's amazing how nieve we were back in the day - someone we didn't even know would say 'Hey man - this is real good shit to get high on' - and we'd want to believe them - and take it whatever it was -

Age and experiences make us more suspicious and cautious - maybe that's why we have managed to live for so long?

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
- I eat lots of butter every day - then burn 🔥 it off with plenty of exercise - its just a matter of balancing carbs in and carbs out - and real organic un pasteurised butter 🧈 - from grass fed cows is actually very good for you -

- and even if that baklava has pasteurised butter in it - I still want some - p - l - e - a - s - e - pretty please 🙏 even - lol
I will send you some if you are serious gypsy seriously. Send me your addy. Do you like the orange zest? Cause I make it with less orange too.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I will send you some if you are serious gypsy seriously. Send me your addy. Do you like the orange zest? Cause I make it with less orange too.
I don’t have access to non pasteurized butter where I live so it’s made from the kind you get at the grocery 😁
I grew up on that real butter tho and all the cow products growing up on a farm we had jars of milk everywhere in different stages

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Don’t worry Gypsy. It’s just an AI created 3D hologram kinda thing with the new “real feel” technology. Should be a gas coming out of surgery All you gotta do is lay there 🤣🤣🤣
Since the late 70s, I stopped doing all drugs except for the ones I get from my doctor. I had a really serious cocaine problem and an ounce wouldn’t last a week. Fortunately or unfortunately I had an access to that in vast quantities so it was never a problem Until it became a problem… One night when we were having a major party I did so much Peruvian, flake that my heart stopped. If it were not for the RN at the party, I wouldn’t be posting today.

jokerman

Premium user
Since the late 70s, I stopped doing all drugs except for the ones I get from my doctor. I had a really serious cocaine problem and an ounce wouldn’t last a week. Fortunately or unfortunately I had an access to that in vast quantities so it was never a problem Until it became a problem… One night when we were having a major party I did so much Peruvian, flake that my heart stopped. If it were not for the RN at the party, I wouldn’t be posting today.
I danced with the devil too.

Latest posts

Latest posts