What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Since the late 70s, I stopped doing all drugs except for the ones I get from my doctor. I had a really serious cocaine problem and an ounce wouldn’t last a week. Fortunately or unfortunately I had an access to that in vast quantities so it was never a problem Until it became a problem… One night when we were having a major party I did so much Peruvian, flake that my heart stopped. If it were not for the RN at the party, I wouldn’t be posting today.
I’m glad the RN was there. Lucky you, lucky me 💕

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Whatewv
Don’t worry Gypsy. It’s just an AI created 3D hologram kinda thing with the new “real feel” technology. Should be a gas coming out of surgery All you gotta do is lay there 🤣🤣🤣
Whatever it is - looks hot to me SubGirl - I'd take it/her for a virtual test drive - and check out her plumbing - outa curiosity - if nothing else -

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
hey folks, just got back from the vets office, got some pain meds for Dutch...it was sad hearing his squeal as he jumped out of my rather tall truck...he laid down with his sore leg straight out...gave the big lug a massage and then gave his his pill, l most lost a finger...Dutch has never done well with pills...

One of the best concerts I ever saw......Ten Years After!

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah - it's amazing how nieve we were back in the day - someone we didn't even know would say 'Hey man - this is real good shit to get high on' - and we'd want to believe them - and take it whatever it was -

Age and experiences make us more suspicious and cautious - maybe that's why we have managed to live for so long?
Quality Shit.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts