What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

CharlesU Farley

Most people don't realize those little fuckers bite! Every early spring and late fall, we're inundated with these fuckers, along with stink bugs.

Never knew they could bite until I was sealing the deck, 10 ft above the ground, when they start biting my legs. Each individual one doesn't hurt, but get 15 to 20 on each leg, and there's a bit of a problem. :LOL:

OleReynard

Most people don't realize those little fuckers bite! Every early spring and late fall, we're inundated with these fuckers, along with stink bugs.

Never knew they could bite until I was sealing the deck, 10 ft above the ground, when they start biting my legs. Each individual one doesn't hurt, but get 15 to 20 on each leg, and there's a bit of a problem. :LOL:
Yeah they do so do those armor looking plated turtle bugs.
Those carry a nasty infection

Unca Walt

420club
We’re all gonna feed the worms. Eventually, it’s what we do between the time we’re born the time we die that matter. Some days I feel like I’m about ready to go and then I have days like yesterday that changed everything. I finally got a new barrel for one of my pistols, and when I put it all together together, I didn’t realize how big that gun was going to be. It’s a 40 cal.it really packs a punch.
@Boo -- Take a minnit out and put up a picture of it, willya?

Unca Walt

420club
As someone who has witnessed patients being stuck on a ventilator for weeks/months, with no chance whatsoever of leaving the ICU, in addition to self-inflicted GSWs (gunshot wound) to the head that went up instead of out, and didn't work out the way they planned... this is my plan:

Couple of tramadol washed down with a vodka rocks, wait 5 or 10 minutes and throw down another five or six tramadols. Have another drink after another 10 or 15 minutes and then 5 or 10 more tramadols... if you're still conscious in an hour or two, rinse and repeat.

I don't do opiates so I have zero tolerance whatsoever for them. I've just got the tramadol around here because of orthopedic issues with now dead dogs.

So between that and the alcohol, it should take me out permanently, without me puking and aspirating, while I'm still conscious.

As Shawn Phillips sang back in the day... "I hope that the choice of death is mine to make, and clear."
MySonTheDoctor (one word) has, at my request, given me the guaranteed best personally-controlled painless way to say goodbye:

Just stop drinking any water. That's it.

Here it is published in Medical News Today if you want sauce:

"A person may go from feeling thirsty and slightly sluggish on the first day with no water to having organ failure by the third."

There It Is.

Last edited:

CharlesU Farley

MySonTheDoctor (one word) has, at my request, given me the guaranteed best peronally-controlled painless way to say goodbye:

Just stop drinking any water. That's it.

Here it is published in Medical News Today if you want sauce:

"A person may go from feeling thirsty and slightly sluggish on the first day with no water to having organ failure by the third."

There It Is.
Couldn't imagine hanging out for almost 3 days _after_ I've made the decision to take myself out. o_O

CharlesU Farley

82F and sunny. One of my mango trees has started to bloom.
Used to have mango and kumquat trees at my house down in Florida. Native Miamians love those fuckers, but I thought they tasted like a cross between a slimy peach and a nasty, overripe banana. Walking around the backyard, dodging 20 to 40 rotting carcasses of fallen mangos, had me hating them before I moved.

And don't even get me started on kumquats.:LOL:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This OK?
This could be us on the third Tuesday of the month !

busted.gif

Attachments

• busted.gif
    busted.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 54

Unca Walt

420club
Couldn't imagine hanging out for almost 3 days _after_ I've made the decision to take myself out. o_O
I haven't done it yet, either. But swallowing a shitload of pills (says Dr.Scooter) might just result in a really horrible barfing session and stroke. <-- That's a "uh-ohh, oops".

I know for sure that if you stand in front of a 155 howitzer loaded with fletchettes when it goes off... that is sure and certainly painless becuz the speed of human synapses ain't fast enuf to get the message across before they are a pink fog.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

420club
View attachment 18974273

This is definitely not a piece you want fruit concealed carry, but it would work great with a shoulder rig as long as the end of the holster is open because that suppressor takes up a lot of real estate… wherever the laser is pointing the gun will put a hole through it
O be still, my beating heart! A .40 cal., extended magazine, suppressed, with laser sight. Drool.

I am trying to put laser sights on more of my guns. Sight pictures are sumpin you see at target ranges. And I will never match Keanu Reeves in point shooting.

So lasers are it.

Latest posts

Latest posts