What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I’m not sure exactly what a Cooch is, but I don’t think I’d like to have mine kicked if I have one…😵
I’m sure a kick in the cooch would not be fun.

I had a great day. It’s me and Mr Subs birthday weekend getaway. Our birthdays are just a couple days apart so we usually plan something fun together . We had a great day just having fun. He woke me up singing “when I’m 64” 💕💕

had pretty doughnuts waiting at the coffee pot too and a sweet card then a nice shrimp lunch and a daybuzz on beer and cannabis. Came home and revived with cold brew coffee and packed up clothes and cannabis arsenal for the overnighter to see Sam Bush at the Floyd General Store tomorrow night. Now got to call in a Marcos pizza which topped off the evening. Watching the race and eating Marcos. And my inline filter was delivered by the cutest Amazon guy. What more could a girl ask for 🥰🥰

humm… maybe cake?🤪

hope y’all had a sweet day too 🥰✌️

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Things are going well, no issues of the unwanted kind.

The regional district treats our deep water well for our community of 350 at least twice a year. Leaving the water with a strong disinfectant smell & taste for about a week. Then it's back to it's very good quality with no odor or unpleasant taste. A few more days to go.

In a bit, I am going to cube some chicken, prep the cheese(tex-mex) mix them and get a head start on making chicken enchiladas for supper and salsa rice. Will make enough for 2 meals and freeze some for later.
as a resident of new mexico i'm deeply offended by the thought of canadians making enchiladas! say no to poutine!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My wife lived in Texas half her life, she also likes chicken wraps, what did you refer to them as...the gay cousin of burritos.:)

Never been to New Mexico but it sure looks interesting.
texas? where they make that awful hamburger and catsup soup and dare to call it chili!

proper chile is made thusly...

brown up some cubed pork,add diced onions,saute until translucent,add fire roasted hatch green chile and chicken stock,simmer until pork falls apart,season with salt and pepper...

that will stick to your ribs,then eventually set them on fire!