What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
Pute: I don't know abut the rest of you but I don't celebrate Birthdays anymore. Haven't for a while now. Birthdays to me is just one more nail in the coffin.
--------------------------------------------------
Nah. Just another step down the road.

May be sumpin' really kewl just ahead.

Unca Walt

420club
O be still, my beating heart! A .40 cal., extended magazine, suppressed, with laser sight. Drool.

I am trying to put laser sights on more of my guns. Sight pictures are sumpin you see at target ranges. And I will never match Keanu Reeves in point shooting.

So lasers are it.
Does anybody know if you can put a laser sight on a Glock 19?

I have looked on the net, and ALL the Glock 19's shown with laser sights on them have machined grooves the length of the top slide that are not on mine. Lookit this... see how they've clamped it on the cut groove?
1710624096216.png

Moar: Other front-mounted laser sights mounted on Glock 19's are mounted on machine bevels on the gun that are not on my gun. Lookit that blue one at the very bottom front... see the groove? Mine has a smooth curve, no mounting line.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I use Crimson trace lasers that go onto the two grooves on the bottom in front of the trigger on all my Glocks. I’m sure there’s something you can put on top of it but you might have to have some machine work done I had to change the barrel on the 23 that’s in the picture and it took me all about 12 seconds to put the gun back together again. Clocks are simple guns.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Used to have mango and kumquat trees at my house down in Florida. Native Miamians love those fuckers, but I thought they tasted like a cross between a slimy peach and a nasty, overripe banana. Walking around the backyard, dodging 20 to 40 rotting carcasses of fallen mangos, had me hating them before I moved.

And don't even get me started on kumquats.:LOL:
Aha but you’ve never tasted Walt’s beautiful green eyed witche’s mango cake now have you? Will turn your attitude around big time on them mangos… now kumquats are another story, could never get use to eating the peel but I did in front of all my friends that visited and never saw them so they would know how yo eat them. They just give me orange burps…

CharlesU Farley

I haven't done it yet, either. But swallowing a shitload of pills (says Dr.Scooter) might just result in a really horrible barfing session and stroke. <-- That's a "uh-ohh, oops".

I know for sure that if you stand in front of a 155 howitzer loaded with fletchettes when it goes off... that is sure and certainly painless becuz the speed of human synapses ain't fast enuf to get the message across before they are a pink fog.
If I had access to 155 howitzer loaded with flechettes, that would take the place of tramadol and become my number one choice!! ;)

CharlesU Farley

Aha but you’ve never tasted Walt’s beautiful green eyed witche’s mango cake now have you? Will turn your attitude around big time on them mangos… now kumquats are another story, could never get use to eating the peel but I did in front of all my friends that visited and never saw them so they would know how yo eat them. They just give me orange burps…
Now mango cake I would certainly try! As long as there's no big hunks of pulpey material or hulls/husks. I'm a real weird fuck, hate almost all fruits and most vegetables.

The thought of chewing or worse yet, actually _swallowing_ a whole kumquat with a peel, is enough to almost make me want a hurl. I have trouble navigating the emoticon section here on IC when I'm on my tablet, I'm sure there's one of somebody hurling green puke, if I could find it, I would use that one. ;)

Last edited:

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Admiring the skunk tent. Still a couple of weeks yet to go but the buds are really pretty and tight too. Most will be fun to trim I think but one plant has those swirly buds much stickier than the others that I will have to take more time with extra vegetation
IMG_9745.jpeg
IMG_9744.jpeg

PadawanWarrior

Now mango cake I would certainly try! As long as there's no big hunks of pulpey material or pills/husks. I'm a real weird fuck, hate almost all fruits and most vegetables.

The thought of chewing or worse yet, actually _swallowing_ a whole kumquat with a peel, is enough to almost make me want a hurl. I have trouble navigating the emoticon section here on IC when I'm on my tablet, I'm sure there's one of somebody hurling green puke, if I could find it, I would use that one. ;)
🥭:muahaha:

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Now mango cake I would certainly try! As long as there's no big hunks of pulpey material or pills/husks. I'm a real weird fuck, hate almost all fruits and most vegetables.

🤮

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
@bigsur51 you watching the players? That island hole is something else…

nope..not when they want me to pay to watch..my protest..plus , I can’t stand the commercials…

they tee up and hit….

then go to commercial..

then they hit the fairway ball..

another commercial

then they putt and then another commercial

wash rinse repeat

when I watch LIV golf , zero commercials and I get to watch the best golfers …all fro FREE……like golf should be

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
nope..not when they want me to pay to watch..my protest..plus , I can’t stand the commercials…

they tee up and hit….

then go to commercial..

another commercial

wash rinse repeat

when I watch LIV golf , zero commercials and I get to watch the best golfers …all fro FREE……like golf should be
It was on NBC. Mr sub does a good job with surfing thru the commercials. We hate them too

this is the hole I’m talking about. I didn’t see this hole in one tho wow

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

they tee up and hit….

then go to commercial..

another commercial

wash rinse repeat

I am watching ......included in my cable package.... witch means I am paying for it....these days you pay for everything....

Patwillie

I personally never enjoyed bringing cannabis into my tripping experiences. It tends to slow the pace down to much for me. I really enjoy when my loops are fast paced and short in structure. Towards the end of a trip when the loops have naturally elongated and slowed then I will consider bringing the two together.

My brain moves much faster then the rest of myself when it's in a sober state. Psychedelics tends to bring myself up to speed with my brain which in turn allows me to experience a balance of time and space for a brief period of 4-5 hours. The cannabis throws that balance off.

I am sure this post will be understood by very few, but I assure you I am not ready for the loony bin, yet.

Exactly ... always saturated any mescaline, shroom or lsd .. tones it down which was good when mediocre lsd or eating too many feral shrooms in one setting ..

I've seen feral shrooms out toward my daughter's neighbor's longhorn herd .. the owner doesn't feed them fungicide infused feed ..

Saw boo in this ..