What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
I use Crimson trace lasers that go onto the two grooves on the bottom in front of the trigger on all my Glocks.
That's exactly where I like to put them. You might get a kick outa this: So I looked carefully at the rounded bottom at the front end... Jeez -- if grooves were cut in it, the cross-section would be too narrow to mount the little laser.

Moreover, I don't think there is enough metal. No shit. There is only 1/8 inch thickness to the rounded end.

I either have a quick-draw type or a very early type. I suspect the latter; I've had this fargin Glock literally for centuries. <-- The "all square" front looks like a design improvement mod for laser sights.

Shitdamnhellpissfartpoopdammit

Unca Walt

420club
Walking around the backyard, dodging 20 to 40 rotting carcasses of fallen mangos, had me hating them before I moved.
(*snork*) That got genuine laugh. Such would never happen at the Sneakydicker househole.

Why? sez he. Becuz you picks 'em fully sized, but green as grass. You puts 'em stem down in paper bags** until they ripen.

** Sooper Sekrit: The fruit exude a gas. If confined/concentrated, it makes the mango ripen all the way through at once.

So fargin what, just a kewl trick? Nossir. I can schedule when I am going to cut up ALL the mangoes on my tree at one time to freeze the chunks to make mango cakes all year.

Send me some weed and I'll send you a genuine mango cake. <-- I love it with cold milk.

Oh. There are no gagging chunks. ;)

Unca Walt

420club
nope..not when they want me to pay to watch..my protest..plus , I can’t stand the commercials…

they tee up and hit….

then go to commercial..

then they hit the fairway ball..

another commercial

then they putt and then another commercial

wash rinse repeat

when I watch LIV golf , zero commercials and I get to watch the best golfers …all fro FREE……like golf should be
^^^^^^^^^^^^
There it is. You might imagine I get pretty interested when my cousin, Brandt is on the scene.

I nearly went ballistic when they cut to a commercial and Brandt was walking up to tee off.

I wasn't paying anything to watch... it was just being broadcast. That said...

The fargin game is still going on, dammit!!

Do they break for commercials after each score in a pro basketball game? :mad:

Unca Walt

420club
That's exactly where I like to put them. You might get a kick outa this: So I looked carefully at the rounded bottom at the front end... Jeez -- if grooves were cut in it, the cross-section would be too narrow to mount the little laser.

Moreover, I don't think there is enough metal. No shit. There is only 1/8 inch thickness to the rounded end.

I either have a quick-draw type or a very early type. I suspect the latter; I've had this fargin Glock literally for centuries. <-- The "all square" front looks like a design improvement mod for laser sights.

Shitdamnhellpissfartpoopdammit
WAIT!! WAIT!!

Lookit what I found -- a laser sight that fits on the grip. A tad pricey.

Crimson Trace LG-639 and 639G Lasergrips

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Sunday!
Sunday!
Sunday!………..shhhhhhhhhhhh..gonna wake people up with all that hollering

have some quiet coffee

IMG_8484.jpeg