What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Coffee stains?
Don’t mind if I do…
IMG_2092.jpeg

CharlesU Farley

These are golden teachers and the only kind so far I’ve tried. Maybe will try something else the next round. I love growing them
If mushrooms gave me the same effect that LSD does, I would be right there with you, learning how to grow my own! For whatever reason, even though the mushroom trip is cool, it's just not near as intense or spiritual as real two five is for me.

I was gifted five grams of PEs and 5 g of GTs a year or so ago. Did McKenna's 5 g in a silent garden, first entheogen trip in 25+ years. Had a wondrous time but big dose mushrooms don't affect me near as much as the big dose two five does.

CharlesU Farley

I personally never enjoyed bringing cannabis into my tripping experiences. It tends to slow the pace down to much for me. I really enjoy when my loops are fast paced and short in structure. Towards the end of a trip when the loops have naturally elongated and slowed then I will consider bringing the two together.

My brain moves much faster then the rest of myself when it's in a sober state. Psychedelics tends to bring myself up to speed with my brain which in turn allows me to experience a balance of time and space for a brief period of 4-5 hours. The cannabis throws that balance off.

I am sure this post will be understood by very few, but I assure you I am not ready for the loony bin, yet.
That makes perfect sense to me and I know exactly what you're saying.

Owsley Stanley, who started the LSD revolution here in the US, used the Hell's Angels to distribute what he produced. He was an associated with one known as Terry the Tramp, and it was common knowledge among the HA that they could fight better when they were under the effects of 25, because it slowed everything down and they could see what their opponent was going to do before he even knew he was going to do it.

giggy

What is go on now.....geez!
Brother they are going to remove all the hardware and put in a spacer and a antibiotic sponge for anywhere from 6 to 10 weeks. Then if the infection is gone then I can get a new knee and have to start over again. I don't believe I will bounce back from the new knee as fast as I did the last time. Being stiff legged for 6 to 10 weeks is going to suck. And to top that I may be on antibiotics for a year afterwards, and that antibiotic you can not be in the sunlight very long before it starts making you feel bad.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Brother they are going to remove all the hardware and put in a spacer and a antibiotic sponge for anywhere from 6 to 10 weeks. Then if the infection is gone then I can get a new knee and have to start over again. I don't believe I will bounce back from the new knee as fast as I did the last time. Being stiff legged for 6 to 10 weeks is going to suck. And to top that I may be on antibiotics for a year afterwards, and that antibiotic you can not be in the sunlight very long before it starts making you feel bad.
That sucks. So sorry my friend.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wowza! Knee replacements are enough of a pain without complications like yours! Sending healing thoughts brother!

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
A surveyors rod is 16.5 feet long.
That was 1\4 of the surveyors chain which was 66 feet long consisting of sixty six one foot links.
Old school tech there always amazes me how close they could get it.........sometimes.
😆

interesting…the increments of six

like the origins of 60 seconds in a minute

60 minutes in an hour

24 hours a day

some believe the origins are Annunaki/Sumerians….