What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is a good question....I had an egg route in grade school. We had chickens an I got fifty cents a dozen. Then like many here I had a paper route. Finally I worked at the local grocery store.

My step dad never gave me an allowance...my mother gave me $$ as well.
Cool, an entrepreneur out of the chute! How did you get the eggs?

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Cool, an entrepreneur out of the chute! How did you get the eggs?

I don’t know about Brother Putembk , but we plant chicken to get our eggs….

IMG_8477.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user
Quote of the Day: "Let us not listen to those who think we ought to be angry with our enemies, and who believe this to be great and manly. Nothing is so praiseworthy, nothing so clearly shows a great and noble soul, as clemency and readiness to forgive."
Marcus Tullius Cicero - Orator and Statesman (106 - 43 BC)

"Obviously ,this guy above didnt have enemies like he did' overheard at Ceasars crime scene NCIS Rome☝️😊

CharlesU Farley

Maybe get an older one to share your quiet life.
I've got a Dobergirl and my wife has a Golden and these will be the last dogs we raise from puppy to death. After these two pass on, we'll get older, smaller dogs who honest to God need to be rescued and have been in the shelter for months / years.

We'll introduce them to doggy heaven up here on the mountain... no fences, gates, cars, humans or other distractions, for us old geezers.

CharlesU Farley

probably better then driving while drinking johnny walker black and taking seconals as I am somewhat sure

I may have done back in 1974 in my youth
Young and foolish yet we survived.

Sometimes I think it's amazing I didn't kill myself or somebody else as a stupid teenager. I remember driving down Collins Ave in Miami Beach so drunk that it felt like centrifugal force was pulling my head back and I couldn't keep my eyes on the road. Pulled into a hotel, tried to sleep it off and a night watchman rousted my ass and made me leave.

Eventually, did make it home. Can't believe I didn't kill somebody else or myself on that trip.

Never drove that hammered again.