What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

CharlesU Farley

But - the USA authorities called me 'a legal registered alien 👽 ' - on my green card - and big boys ain't supposed to cry - but like I said - it did feel kinda good - maybe I should try to cry more often? - LMAO!
From one who lives in the SouthEast U.S., fuck those USA authorities and their _alien_ terminology... damn, sorry to get political... shit can/delete if you want. As y'all can probably tell, I just don't do well in moderated environments. :rolleyes:

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
From one who lives in the SouthEast U.S., fuck those USA authorities and their _alien_ terminology... damn, sorry to get political... shit can/delete if you want. As y'all can probably tell, I just don't do well in moderated environments. :rolleyes:

calm down Charles and have some coffee!….

IMG_8473.jpeg

oldfogey8

@oldfogey8 -- I have a couple of nice crossbows. If you are thinking of shooting rats, you will not need a crossbow equivalent to 155 howitzer power. <-- Beasts are best for hunting, since loading them is tough and you get tired quickly target shooting multiple times.

This one is a whizzer. Easy to load, and with the telescopic sight, you will never miss a rat. And it has been marked down from list $305 to $190:

View attachment 18972984
Sauce:
My boxers are all in a bunch today. More on that later. I am now of the opinion that buying a high powered air rifle is the ticket. I nailed one of the bass-turds in the head today using one of my son’s Red Rider BB guns. The fkr ran under a pallet, waited about 15 seconds and came back out for more seed. It didn’t phase him a bit. A crossbow purchase was kind of an ability to justify 2 itches. I can tell the wife it is for killing rats so she is on board and I would have a SHTF crossbow that would penetrate Kevlar(right?). A high powered air rifle would obviously be a smarter solution. But guess what? I can’t buy a high powered air rifle for shipment to the CommunistWealth of Massachusetts! WTF! The current governor banned ‘assault rifles’ when she was the AG.

So the reason my boxers are in a bundle in addition to living in a libtard state is my truck has water leaking into the cab. There is a recall on a seal around a ‘stop lamp’. I had the recall done in Nov at a stealership. Or so I thought. The paperwork I have said it was done. The service rep said it was done. Their internal paperwork says it wasn’t done because the lens was cracked. According to a Tacoma forum I am on, everybody cracks the lens when they replace the lamp. The rep told me the lamp was cracked when I brought it in which I couldn’t refute but doubted(and told him so). He said to replace the lamp and seal was going to be close to $1000 though the part was ‘only’ $135. I told him to just do the recall and replace the seal. So not only did they lie to me saying they replaced the seal and tried to rip me off to the tune of $850 in labor, but the back seats are wet. I asked the rep I spoke to to have the service manager give me a call. Didn’t receive a call. I will be visiting them tomorrow. My wife told me to not make the local newscast😂

CharlesU Farley

calm down Charles and have some coffee!….

View attachment 18972992
I just came back to delete that comment, I'm guilty of what I accuse others of doing... sorry. Moderated environments, they're just not for me... I wonder which one of the Mods is going to shit can me when someone posts about Northern Lights #0, Authentic Genetics, or that OG was the first cannabis related Internet forum... and I linguistically eviscerate them?? o_O

And my wife looked just as hot as that (btw, I'm a mutt but smart, funny and good in the sack :cool: ), many years ago, so like with most things cannabis related, "been there done that" ... enjoyed the fuck out of it. ;)

Now I just gotta figure out how that TypeI/Type II plant came into being. 🤪

Last edited:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
A few pages back crying was brought up. Monday I was watching a TikTok video while I was waiting to go to the gym and a video came on on how to be there for your dog when he passes. I started to sob and then I went into a full-blown hysterical cry, because I’m going to be dealing with that in the very near future.I think it’s healthy to cry but not for my reason…
Boy don't I know the feeling.😭

jokerman

Premium user
My boxers are all in a bunch today. More on that later. I am now of the opinion that buying a high powered air rifle is the ticket. I nailed one of the bass-turds in the head today using one of my son’s Red Rider BB guns. The fkr ran under a pallet, waited about 15 seconds and came back out for more seed. It didn’t phase him a bit. A crossbow purchase was kind of an ability to justify 2 itches. I can tell the wife it is for killing rats so she is on board and I would have a SHTF crossbow that would penetrate Kevlar(right?). A high powered air rifle would obviously be a smarter solution. But guess what? I can’t buy a high powered air rifle for shipment to the CommunistWealth of Massachusetts! WTF! The current governor banned ‘assault rifles’ when she was the AG.

So the reason my boxers are in a bundle in addition to living in a libtard state is my truck has water leaking into the cab. There is a recall on a seal around a ‘stop lamp’. I had the recall done in Nov at a stealership. Or so I thought. The paperwork I have said it was done. The service rep said it was done. Their internal paperwork says it wasn’t done because the lens was cracked. According to a Tacoma forum I am on, everybody cracks the lens when they replace the lamp. The rep told me the lamp was cracked when I brought it in which I couldn’t refute but doubted(and told him so). He said to replace the lamp and seal was going to be close to $1000 though the part was ‘only’ $135. I told him to just do the recall and replace the seal. So not only did they lie to me saying they replaced the seal and tried to rip me off to the tune of $850 in labor, but the back seats are wet. I asked the rep I spoke to to have the service manager give me a call. Didn’t receive a call. I will be visiting them tomorrow. My wife told me to not make the local newscast😂
See if pyramid airgun supply would send you a HW 50 Weirauch a springer rifle in 22,
Deadly accurate

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Man yall talking all love and mushy today you bunch of old softies that’s why I like yall so much 🥰💕💕💕 they should ration our like button more often 😂😂😂
‘Nice day today but spent it inside painting our bathroom vanity. Holy guacamole is the color so it’s a fun change.
Hope everyone had a nice day. I’ve been catching up…✌️💕

oldfogey8

A few pages back crying was brought up. Monday I was watching a TikTok video while I was waiting to go to the gym and a video came on on how to be there for your dog when he passes. I started to sob and then I went into a full-blown hysterical cry, because I’m going to be dealing with that in the very near future.I think it’s healthy to cry but not for my reason…
I was with my boy Jo last June when he passed in the woods behind the house. Pretty sure his heart gave out but I held him close as he passed looking into his eyes(telling him what a great boy he is)and balked like a baby when he took his final breath. Still makes me weapy but I am glad he was in one of his favorite spots with his dad.

Sun&Soil

Did the same thing with my dad(except telling him what a good man he is) at Strong Memorial about 10 years ago. Didn’t bawl then. He was suffering and I was glad(and think he was too) that his suffering was at an end.
I lost my dad to pancreatic cancer 20 years ago, I still haven't cried or mourned over that. The losses are tough, but I look at death as a cause for celebration. It is one's completion of the cycle.

It may be influenced by my experiences with psychedelics and seeing energy flows in nature, but I think it's beautiful.
Suffering, now..that's just nature showing her ugly side.

Latest posts

Latest posts