What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Don't want to get all scientific on you because of my medical background, but it's all hormones, that's no shit. Certain ones decrease with age and others increase, and we react accordingly.
Yes - I was thinking along those lines also - and have always been a high testosterone male - but my last bloodwork results came back to let me know that I'm now an average testosterone male for my age - and the doctor told me that if I was not regularly exercising as I do - it could be lower - since physical exercise does boost testosterone levels somewhat - and I have noticed that with age I have mellowed gradually - and don't get as aggressive as I used to -

Plus with my current heart condition (waiting for open heart surgery) - I have cut down on the intensity of how I train - and must not do any HIIT (high intensity interval training) - as I would often do in years past - so as not to let my training heart rate exceed 130 beats per minute - which could possibly lead to a heart attack -

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
@bigsur51 I recently received some big sur holy weed seeds.......what should I expect?

outdoors

indoors I have no idea…

IMG_5697.jpeg
IMG_5695.jpeg
IMG_5694.jpeg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Holy shit that's gonna be a stretcner aint it?
😆
You're up early is your head ok?

stretch indeed!…it smokes similar to a haze….mellow and uplifting..

thanks for asking , yes up early , not the headache thank god , just one of the joys of aging , sometimes it’s a guessing game as to what the body wants to do..and it does not want to sleep right now so I got up and made me a bowl of oatmeal , rolled a big hooter , and now I might lay back down for a little shut eye…

now what the hell is your excuse!?..🤡🥳😂

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
stretch indeed!…it smokes similar to a haze….mellow and uplifting..

thanks for asking , yes up early , not the headache thank god , just one of the joys of aging , sometimes it’s a guessing game as to what the body wants to do..and it does not want to sleep right now so I got up and made me a bowl of oatmeal , rolled a big hooter , and now I might lay back down for a little shut eye…

now what the hell is your excuse!?..🤡🥳😂
Bubba wanted to eat the bed frame so we went outside and played instead.
😆

Unca Walt

420club
I would have a SHTF crossbow that would penetrate Kevlar(right?).
@oldfogey8 -- No. If you got the crossbow I pointed out as easy-loading... that is not heavy artillery. That will kill deer easily. But won't touch kevlar.

Fair dinkum comparison: .22Mag vs .50 cal

The .50 cal is the HellHound.

So here is my advice:

Get that airgun and shoot the ratbastids.

Get the crossbow I recommended and a crossbow target.

Both will give you immense satisfaction.

Unca Walt

420club
I am now of the opinion that buying a high powered air rifle is the ticket. A crossbow purchase was kind of an ability to justify 2 itches. I can tell the wife it is for killing rats so she is on board and I would have a SHTF crossbow that would penetrate Kevlar(right?). A high powered air rifle would obviously be a smarter solution. But guess what? I can’t buy a high powered air rifle for shipment to the CommunistWealth of Massachusetts! WTF! The current governor banned ‘assault rifles’ when she was the AG.
@oldfogey8 -- If I had the slightest excuse, I would get one of these. Check out the "Consumer Unionesque" examination of the Weihrauch HW50s Air Rifle. Price isn't bad at all.

WOW. I got interested in that site. This airgun is deadly accurate. Lookit this ten-shot test target:
1710414726724.png

If I din' have more guns than I can shoot, and more ammo than I'll ever use... I'd get one of these.

Last edited:

jokerman

Premium user
@oldfogey8 -- If I had the slightes excuse, I would get one of these. Check out the "Consumer Unionesque" examination of the Weihrauch HW50s Air Rifle. Price isn't bad at all.
I want one .
I have a HW 15 its a little pleasure to shoot dead accurate and you can shoot all day no strain
I have a HW 97 and after a while cocking that thing gets a Wittle heavy

Unca Walt

420club
And in the news today - we have some very naughty American tourists berating a Kings Guard in Central London - now I'm no monarchist - but these troops have a laborious and difficult job to do - standing there for hours on end - on sentry duties - dressed up in awkward ceremonial clothing - some on horses even - so should be respected -
That pisses me off to the point if I had been there, the result would have been woke American pie all over the concrete.