What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Janborrego

We have rescued three German Shepherds, two males and Miss Layla, our first rescued female. The two males were hard cases with more than one owner that were unable to find a new home, and Miss Layla had worn out her welcome at the first one for herding the cats and goats.

Without exception they turned out to be wonderful obedient and loving dogs, doing their level best to maintain their esteemed pack member status.

The thing to remember about the breed is that they are smart so they will continue to test you and that they require a firm, fair, and friendly touch.

You don't have to strike them and shouldn't, because a stern look and a harsh voice is all that is required, and they will fear you if you beat them and run sometime when you desperately want them to come.

View attachment 18972466
Who’se a pretty boy?

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240312_150741_2.jpg

IMG_20240312_151325_6.jpg

Bubba disappears in tne dead grass and likes sleeping in the food bowl.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
My mom fell today and broke a hip pretty bad. They can't do surgery until after all of her meds are out of her system. Damn it's tough living three hours away from her sometimes :(. My super hero sister is there with her at least.
Oh I’m so sorry to hear this. I know how you feel as I use to live 12 hours from my momma and when she got sick, I would have to depend on friends and family on short notice and make the trip by the next day. I have two brothers one is a dirtbag and the other lives in Atlanta and does what he can. He Really helped me out the last few weeks we took care of our mother before she died. You are lucky to have your dear sister there to help her out. My best wishes for her sucessful surgery and recovery 🥰

Janborrego

My mom fell today and broke a hip pretty bad. They can't do surgery until after all of her meds are out of her system. Damn it's tough living three hours away from her sometimes :(. My super hero sister is there with her at least.
So sorry for your Mom will pray for healing. It sucks having an Ill parent and you cant do nothing to help except love them and get them to the Er

Latest posts

Latest posts