What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My mom fell today and broke a hip pretty bad. They can't do surgery until after all of her meds are out of her system. Damn it's tough living three hours away from her sometimes :(. My super hero sister is there with her at least.
Sorry to hear that S&S! How old is she? Does she have osteoporosis?

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
So @dogzter can I run this solo II thru a water pipe like a bong and if so do you buy a kit for it?
IMG_9720.jpeg

CharlesU Farley

So @dogzter can I run this solo II thru a water pipe like a bong and if so do you buy a kit for it?
View attachment 18972600
Don't know about running that through a bong, but my wife of 35+ years is just now hacking and coughing using the _exact_ same bonginator... sorry vaporizer, that you using now! I shit you not! I'm going to show the picture to her right now, so she will laugh while she's coughing! Through her bleary, bloodshot eyes she said, that doesn't look as used as mine does!!!

oldfogey8

I heard that the way you can tell genuine Perelli tires is to run them flat and see they make the trademark wop, wop, wop sound.
The way I heard it is ‘dago wop, wop, wop’. My wife is a quarter wop(with a quarter pork chop(portugee racist term)so I can say dago. She told me I could.😁 btw- I am a mick mixed with barbarian Viking Swedish so my kids are are seriously European mutts.

CharlesU Farley

The way I heard it is ‘dago wop, wop, wop’. My wife is a quarter wop(with a quarter pork chop(portugee racist term)so I can say dago. She told me I could.😁 btw- I am a mick mixed with barbarian Viking Swedish so my kids are are seriously European mutts.
OMG, that's the funniest fucking thing I've read on the internet today!!!!

I'm a SouthEastern U.S mutt... part Cherokee, part Welsh, part German Jew, lots of Scotch/Irish but these days, mostly... old, angry white man! 🤪

jokerman

Premium user

Doing it in the Dark​

There was this couple that had been married for 20 years. Every time they made love the husband always insisted on turning off the light. Well, after 20 years the wife felt this was ridiculous. She figured she would break him out of this crazy habit. So one night, while they were in the middle of a wild, screaming, romantic session, she turned on the lights. She looked down... and saw her husband was holding a battery-operated leasure device... a vibrator! Soft, wonderful and larger than a real one. She went completely ballistic. "You impotent bastard," She screamed at him, "how could you be lying to me all of these years? You better explain yourself!" The husband looks her straight in the eyes and says calmly: "I'll explain the toy . . . you explain the kids."

jokerman

Premium user

THE GENIE​

There were two golfers on the golf course. One of the men pulled out a cigarette, and asked his friend for a light. His friend pulls out a 12 inch Bic lighter. - "Woah, where did you get such a large Bic?" - "Oh, my genie got it for me." - "Your genie? You have a genie? Where is he?" - "He is in my golf bag." - "Can I see him?" So the friend looks in the bag and out comes the genie. The man says to the genie; "I am your master's best friend. Would you grant me just one wish?" The genie says "yes, just one wish". So the man wishes for a million bucks. The genie goes back in the golf bag without saying a word. Pretty soon, the sky starts to get dark. Then it gets even darker. The man looks up and sees a million ducks. He gets real upset, and says "what is the matter with your genie? Is he hard of hearing? I said a million Bucks, not a million Ducks." "Do you really think I asked for a 12 inch Bic?"

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

THE GENIE​

There were two golfers on the golf course. One of the men pulled out a cigarette, and asked his friend for a light. His friend pulls out a 12 inch Bic lighter. - "Woah, where did you get such a large Bic?" - "Oh, my genie got it for me." - "Your genie? You have a genie? Where is he?" - "He is in my golf bag." - "Can I see him?" So the friend looks in the bag and out comes the genie. The man says to the genie; "I am your master's best friend. Would you grant me just one wish?" The genie says "yes, just one wish". So the man wishes for a million bucks. The genie goes back in the golf bag without saying a word. Pretty soon, the sky starts to get dark. Then it gets even darker. The man looks up and sees a million ducks. He gets real upset, and says "what is the matter with your genie? Is he hard of hearing? I said a million Bucks, not a million Ducks." "Do you really think I asked for a 12 inch Bic?"
He would have ended up with more of a novelty asking for a 12" pianist.

Sun&Soil

Sorry to hear that S&S! How old is she? Does she have osteoporosis?
She turns 80 this May. Her biggest issue is RA that has gone from attacking her joints to her organs now, including her heart and lungs. She hasn't been able to stay active and her body has turned frail. She is a tough old lady and just keeps pushing forward one health set back after another, but I'm afraid this may be the straw that brings her down.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
She turns 80 this May. Her biggest issue is RA that has gone from attacking her joints to her organs now, including her heart and lungs. She hasn't been able to stay active and her body has turned frail. She is a tough old lady and just keeps pushing forward one health set back after another, but I'm afraid this may be the straw that brings her down.
I am sorry to hear that.

Sun&Soil

Holy shit.........according to google the word wop is racist,did you know that?
I did not and now I like being called wop almost as much as spic.
😆
With Out Papers

Half WOP myself..My mom's dad ditched Sicily to avoid Mussolini and his fascist ways. Her mom came over from Rome as a little girl.

My dad's family was already here from Sweden for a couple of generations. When they started dating my dad was told he'd have to leave the house if he was going to get serious with a WOP.