What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
After a little research I noticed they may come in wood aswell.
If I had a wood one I would give it a good coating with butcher block oil anytime it gets wet and avoid using dish soap on it.

I don't know your situation, but am trying to be helpful while I sit waiting to meet up with a salesman and board as f k.
You get a portable vape yet?
Raw dabs is a excellent description of a proper vaporizers function.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
428664022_379025791516281_7713078826945728577_n.jpg

Sun&Soil

Patreon allows you to set any custom amount above the tier we have, and soon smaller tier will be available, too. You can also cancel anytime, and you won't be charged till another month passes since your last payment. Should be easy enaugh, and ofc we are trying to get better options, but most of them have crippling commisions. I would hate to see almost half the money going to them. That shit only worth to influencers that got tens of k's of supporters and don't care about wasting their money to get just a small part of it.
I get it...I was just trying to share an experience that I have had with a different forum(different subject altogether) that seems to have figured out an easy way for securing supporters. I don't know what percentage of their donations go to outside service providers though. I'm sure you and your staff are doing a good job at figuring out what works best for you.

I'm new here, but not new to the forum communities. I'm definitely enjoying my time here which says alot about this site, since the other handful of cannaforums I've tried to hang out in had me running for the hills after a short amount of time spent there. Your admin, staff/mods do a nice job here and you seem to attract a classier group then most.

I will look more into patreon when I've got some freetime and am not stoned.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
No, I'm not really in the market right now. I'm still waiting on a custom bubbler I had to order when my cat knocked this one onto a tile floor..

View attachment 18972481

I will be satisfied with my Pax and Dynavaps for portables, at least for now.
Nice rig sadly glass is a consumable.
😆

This is my favorite glass vendor all American made and very reasonably priced.

OleReynard

I get it...I was just trying to share an experience that I have had with a different forum(different subject altogether) that seems to have figured out an easy way for securing supporters. I don't know what percentage of their donations go to outside service providers though. I'm sure you and your staff are doing a good job at figuring out what works best for you.

I'm new here, but not new to the forum communities. I'm definitely enjoying my time here which says alot about this site, since the other handful of cannaforums I've tried to hang out in had me running for the hills after a short amount of time spent there. Your admin, staff/mods do a nice job here and you seem to attract a classier group then most.

I will look more into patreon when I've got some freetime and am not stoned.
It's the age difference and where us older fogeys usually hang.
Younger generation don't want to hear our aches and pains , little own fully clad women, Irene.

oldfogey8

We have rescued three German Shepherds, two males and Miss Layla, our first rescued female. The two males were hard cases with more than one owner that were unable to find a new home, and Miss Layla had worn out her welcome at the first one for herding the cats and goats.

Without exception they turned out to be wonderful obedient and loving dogs, doing their level best to maintain their esteemed pack member status.

The thing to remember about the breed is that they are smart so they will continue to test you and that they require a firm, fair, and friendly touch.

You don't have to strike them and shouldn't, because a stern look and a harsh voice is all that is required, and they will fear you if you beat them and run sometime when you desperately want them to come.

View attachment 18972466
I never strike my dogs. A stern look and loud reprimand hurts them more I think than being struck. My dogs have always seen me as the alpha of the pack which is key to controlling their behavior.